Should I...?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

When do YOU think I should be changed?

Now
No votes
After graduation
100%

Total votes: 13

Purple_wind
Banned Member

Should I...?

Post by Purple_wind »

My two best friends are Vampires..One just turned the other.

I want to be a Vampire eventually but I don't know when.

I want to have kids so can eighther way so that's not a problem. I'm worried it will mess with my summer and graduation plans.. I like swimming alot and I'm going to go to Myrtle beach for graduation so it might cause problems there.

I can't be wiccan after I'm turned but the pros and cons are equal there.

Vampires can't be in direct sunlight and they lose their religion because the symbols burn their skin but those are the main cons. There's no going back...that's what scares me most. If any of you know of a spell that can make you go back and you know it works FOR SURE I'd like to know about it. It doesn't stop aging so I could be turned now without worrying about that.

Suggestions?
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

If that is what you really wish to do then you should do it. I don't believe it will effect your life that much.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Sorry what? I hate to say something isnt true on this forum, i really do, i try to be as open minded as possible but really...?

You want to become a vampire that is ridiculously UV sensitive (hence the sun) and religious symbols burn your skin.

One of us is crazy, its either me or you. Im obviously inclined to say the latter.

This is of course assuming that you mean this for real and some RP thing, i am so resisting the temptation to flame this down, i really am so please tell me why/how this is real... before i explode with facts and theories.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Just because something you believe cannot be real doesn't mean it is not real, are we going to slam it down with science? The same science that says witchcraft, witches, and magick is not real? Why is it when someone comes up with something that you believe is not true you use the same exact science that declares what we do as witches as completely false..
Also, vampires DO exist...as my fiance happens to be a vampire himself, he is what people call a psychic vampire.
Purple_wind
Banned Member

*sigh*..I should have expected this...

Post by Purple_wind »

Well the symbols don't really leave burn marks or anything it's just really uncomfortable at night to have symbols on their skin. One of my friends is a vampire. He's done the closest thing to proving it to me he could. I'm not an empath but if I'm close to someone I can feel their emotions strongly if I want. He has extreme thirst, especially at night. It's like nothing you'd every feel. I can also feel his energy. I can't tell you all about how he practically proved it to me because that's a bit personal but I will tell you a little. I've felt his energy around my window but when I look out a shadow flys up and he got scared that maybe I saw him. When I'm sad in the middle of the night he hangs outside my window. I feel his emotions and energy stronger when he's closer. Just trust me on this. My gargoyl and Bast tells me too..=D
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

To the contrary! Science doesnt say magick and what not is impossible. Far from it.

Psychic vampires are in a different league IMHO, what Purple_Wind was talking about (correct me if im wrong) is a more physical vampire. IE a physical, biological need for human blood. A severe allergy to the sun and/or UV rays, a psychic or spiritual aversion to "religious symbols" which causes a biological and physical reaction.

I dont buy it!

Theres no need to get aggressive, i havent said flat out that it isnt true, i have suggested i dont *think* it is true, hence why i asked for more details so i can better decide.

However as you sort of suggested, science (and the media) suggests biological vampirism in humans does not happen. In another thread Purple_Rain says that vampires cant ever prove themselves but why?! It would be so simple! Just get someone to press a crucifix or pentacle into your arm, watch it burn and thats it! There are too many cliches and biological impossibilities here, but having said that, if you know more then do tell, i still want to know more so i can further research it.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

There are many groups of vampires who drink human blood...I've seen it. And actually stay indoors for so long the sun actual does hurt.
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

Seriously..?

Vampirism is hungering life force/energy.

Psychic vampires can pull energy from attention or other psychic things.

Most of the time Vampires do feed but some don't. Blood is the ultimate life force hence the blood thing. Just because it's usually easiest to just feed and pull the energy from the blood.

Not all of the fiction ideas are wrong and not all are right. The Twilight stuff is all bs. Vampires cannot feed on animals. It's like poison to them.

Airlight is right and DON'T GET MY NAME WRONG. It's purple wind because my auras are red (left) and blue (right) plus my element is air. =D I'm not purple rain, that's a SPORTS DRINK. XP
Xal

Post by Xal »

shadowx wrote:To the contrary! Science doesnt say magick and what not is impossible. Far from it.

Psychic vampires are in a different league IMHO, what Purple_Wind was talking about (correct me if im wrong) is a more physical vampire. IE a physical, biological need for human blood. A severe allergy to the sun and/or UV rays, a psychic or spiritual aversion to "religious symbols" which causes a biological and physical reaction.

I dont buy it!

Theres no need to get aggressive, i havent said flat out that it isnt true, i have suggested i dont *think* it is true, hence why i asked for more details so i can better decide.

However as you sort of suggested, science (and the media) suggests biological vampirism in humans does not happen. In another thread Purple_Rain says that vampires cant ever prove themselves but why?! It would be so simple! Just get someone to press a crucifix or pentacle into your arm, watch it burn and thats it! There are too many cliches and biological impossibilities here, but having said that, if you know more then do tell, i still want to know more so i can further research it.
I agree with Shadowx on this. What proof is there of this "vampire" why can't he put a symbol against his skin as proof?

What are the pro's of undergoing such a transformation?

(lol purple rain? someones been listening to prince)
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Usually the symbol is what the sire gives the person he is turning...but I am not getting into this because proof or not it will always believed to be wrong.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

what the hell purple_wind are you bsing us?
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

Fantasy Vampires:
-Very sensitive to light (although until the middle ages they also came out during the day).
-They are death.
-They drink blood.
-They can fly or change shapes to fly.
-They can't enter a house unless they are visited in.
-They can't stand garlic.
-They are afraid of a cross.

And then you have the 'new' vampires, just people who can drain energy from others, which is not that spectacular so most of them act like they are fantasy vampires. Can someone be a fantasy vampire ? Not entirely. You can become very sensitive to light, if you stay in the dark for a long time and come back outside then the light will hurt you. You can't be death (well you can but there's no fun in that is there). You can be able to drink blood, but where will you get it ? They won't give it in the hospital. You can of course drink your own blood, but I don't think it's nice to cut open your hand every evening... You can't fly or change shapes. Then a vampire can't go in a house unless visited in, that's an easy one: We can't do that either or we would be burglars. Garlic could disgust you, I love garlic so I'm not a vampire. And you might not like Christian symbols. So you see, someone can be half a fantasy vampire and maybe be able to drain energy. So I don't know what your friend thinks he is, but you should always keep in mind that some things are just impossible.
Hubertus

Post by Hubertus »

Vampires....That's an odd topic to be sure. Iduna is right, of course. You could easily be LIKE a vampire, and not one. e.g. I'm very pale, sunlight makes me very uncomfortable and sick, I hate crosses (An incident involving one flying at my head caused that), I won't enter a building without being invited within, and I do love the taste of blood. You could say I'm a vampire, although to my best knowledge, I'm not. I'm not sure whether or not they are real (I'm inclined to think no) but you should be careful so that you can distinguish between the two. As for being changed, I say no. Sounds too much like that Twilight garbage that people are spewing about these days.
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

<object width="500" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1glNuQiE77E&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1glNuQiE77E&hl ... a&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="315"></embed></object>

Not to make fun of anyone, but I was thinking about this one :roll:
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

There are groups of vampire who drink each other's blood...Have you not heard of Rod? Also, blood with a bit of sugar to make it thick and crystallized is VERY good. And they aren't death, they are just undead.
I don't think you people have really researched vampires, there are many "cults" of vampires who drink blood and actual have implants put in for their fangs and who are extremely pale and sensitive to light.
How do you drink blood of others you might say? Take a knife, cut the palm of your hand, drain the blood into a cup and there you go..(add a little sugar...and you get candied blood >.>)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”