First Post :) re: Paganism References

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Kayay

First Post :) re: Paganism References

Post by Kayay »

This would be my first post, and honestly, one of the main reasons why I am joining.

I am looking to learn more about Paganism.
I am willing to admit that I am completely ignorant on the subject, but there have been several instances where I have been mistaken as Pagan, or somebody would be shocked when they learn of my ignorance - thinking I was Pagan all along. Or even...spiritual in other senses, using terms I had never heard, or don't even remember.

And honestly, I have never found a system of beliefs in which I have felt fully at home. There has always been something...missing. I've dabbled with Christianity (several forms), Taoism, Buddhism, and altogether...nothing lol.
So with this, I'd like to learn more.

Any reliable resources on pagan beliefs, wicca, shamanism, clairvoyance, old divination techniques, angel beliefs, either to a place within this site, other sites, books, so on, would be greatly appreciated. I admit, I have browsed the board, and there are terms being used that I have never heard of.

Also, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kay, and I'm in my early twenties. I consider myself a mess of problems but a mess of fun all the same lol, and am a Pisces, although I've had charts made up, educated myself some on palm reading, and would love to learn Tarot.
[Guardian Wolf]

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

I'm a Pisces too. Guardian Wolf at your serves, but I also answer to my online alias Robert Stanton or my real first name if you can beat it out of me.

I'm a Voodoo/Vodou guy and if you need anything feel free to PM me. I can handle most religions, and I'm pretty good at the pagan vocab.
Kayay

Post by Kayay »

Thank you, very much :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”