Widowed Mom’s dating a bad man.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
[White Orchid]

Widowed Mom’s dating a bad man.

Post by [White Orchid] »

My mother went on a date two nights ago with this man she met on the internet. (As she is lonely after losing my step father to cancer 2 years ago) long story short he is a bad man. I called my mother and she sounded frightened and that is somthing i have never seen in my mother she left her house in the middle of the night to stay at her friends and is today packing the house up before dark and going to her friends until she puts her contents on a ship and sends it back home ( family all live in Australia and mum moved to Tasmania )

I am worried as I feel that something bad is going to happen can any one help me to keep her safe with a spell. I am not much into spells I have only worked a few over the last 10 years only when all else fails.

White Orchid
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Everytime i hear of this sort of thing i think of the Goddess Oya... she is a protector of women and if men are the issue she will mess them up if they try anything hahaha. So maybe do a ritual to Oya... have a picture of your mother on the altar, a ring of salt around the picture to symbolise protection for her?? Invoke Oya and ask her to keep your mother safe from this man.... Oya herself was mistreated by a man so she'll definately help.

Hope this helps you a little

Pix
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

Thank you very much this is just what i was looking for .

Love and Light
White Orchid
Greek_Male_Witch

well...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Be aware that you can cast an attacking spell to the person because when the need rises you can cast an attacking spell,someone you love is in danger,Universe will understand!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

i disagree greekwitch, what is needed here is proitection for the mother and maybe a binding spell for that man.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

i think it's a good idea to meet that person in a public place, they usually won't try anything stupid. and that spell will work well.

I hope ur mom finds true love. and to have her be happy.

blessed be :D
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

thank you all for your help and my mum is now home in Australia and safe. I do hope that she will find true love again.
I think my mum is on spiritual path at the moment and really finding her true self. she is now turning to the earth and this is good as my mother had me at 16 the two other children a husband (my dad) and he was a well dick head then divorced and re married to a very wonderful man and lost him to cancer.
I do believe my step dad was her soul mate and for the first time in her life she was happy. They had knew each other for 28 years. they met when i was born. they married in 2002 and he was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer in July 2007 and died 3 months later it made my mother so depressed and only in the last 6 months has she turly started to find her self for the first time. I think she has to lurn to find her own path. I am not sure if she will be with another man yet as she seem to be happy with her new found freedom. She loves to travel and went to Europe and england last year that is what started he spirital journey as she has always love all things of the old world Aurthor and merlin she has even traced our family tree back to the pictish people

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”