How do i see auras?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
siobhanxox

How do i see auras?

Post by siobhanxox »

i'm really new to this sort of stuff, but i really want to know if its possible to learn how to do things such as seeing someones aura. I want to learn this and have started meditation. I'm pretty sure that i have some sort of ability, yet i do not currently know what sort of ability this is, an i also wish to make my energy greater, as currently i feel as if this isnt very strong. Does anyone have any tips and such to share?

Thankyou xx
Codex

Post by Codex »

My experience has been that in some ways magic is a bit like learning to draw- Anyone can make a stick figure, and can learn to make a decent drawing if they take the time to learn how. It depends on how much you're willing to put into it.
siobhanxox

Post by siobhanxox »

Thankyou. But i'm just not quite sure where to start, although i am very willing to learn more.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: How do i see auras?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Antiquated post but FAQ

You can start by sensitizing your peripheral vision. Look in a 🪞mirror and focus on your forehead or just over a shoulder. Allow your peripheral vision to do the seeing and don’t shift your eyes around. Breathe comfortably but fully. You’ll gradually see a band of lighter air around your head & shoulders which is the energy body. With practice your peripheral sensors will pick up colors. The closest band might take on a steady tone showing your overall State, while moving color bands shift further out. The aura is always in motion.

Colors show emotions & range from healthy, clean tones to disturbed shades: 🔴affections, passions, temper; 🟠Will-power, integrity, impulsive; 🟡mental stimulation, fixations; 🟢overall well being, jealousy, greed; 🔵psychic consciousness, inner-awareness to obnoxiously self-absorbed; 🟣mystic soul-consciousness, self-delusion or attachments

Kirlian photography allows the aura to be freeze frame photographed. Look up some images to get an idea. Dark spots, holes and slits require cleansing and sealing.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”