Sheild to prevent spiritual growth/using spiritul powers

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Snowblazer

Sheild to prevent spiritual growth/using spiritul powers

Post by Snowblazer »

I feel as if someone (namely my b-law) has placed a sheild around me. For what purposed i dont know for sure, but i feel as if its to stop me from either doing something or finding out something?

And helpfull ideas?
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Well, are you looking to break it?
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: Sheild to prevent spiritual growth/using spiritul powers

Post by LaFiamma »

Snowblazer wrote:I feel as if someone (namely my b-law) has placed a sheild around me. For what purposed i dont know for sure, but i feel as if its to stop me from either doing something or finding out something?

And helpfull ideas?
Why do you believe this?

Honestly, I would be extremely skeptical of this. Have you ever worked on any shields for yourself? If you have, you know that they require work, sometimes constantly.

Now imagine trying to put a shield on someone else. and trying to keep it there. Can you imagine how much work that would require, how much energy it would drain from you to be having to constantly feeding into a shield for someone else? You would have to be constantly anticipating every move they make, everything they run across, everything they do and continuously compensate for it. Not to mention the level of skill and knowledge required to do this sort of thing to someone. Unless this guy has that kind of knowledge and skill *and* nothing to do but sit in one place and constantly- and I do mean constantly- feed into a shield, I wouldn't really begin to believe that this is going on.

Has he done anything to make you think he's done this? If there really is something that makes you think this, he might be messing with you to make you think he's doing something. Heck, he might even think he's doing something, but most likely, for whatever reason, something has you thinking that he's doing something when he really isn't and the best way to break that is to stop believing in it. Do some sort of cleansing ritual and something to sever you from the belief, I suspect that it will go a long way to help you.
Snowblazer

Post by Snowblazer »

I am looking to break it. And i think its him beause he did tell me about a shield he put up around me and my sister but suposedly took it down. Not to mention i live with him.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

There are many ways to break shields.
The one many people use and or find simple is using an athame, do you have one?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”