Initiation Ritual

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Initiation Ritual

Post by Imalorki »

I was to be iniated and recognized as Wiccan before the Goddess with the ritual. but I can't find anything on it though I know it exists. Help please. It would mean a lot to me to have instructions and details. Please don't get mad at me for asking
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Don't feel bad for asking :) that's the entire point of this site.

:D

Here's a link to a self dedication ceremony.

http://witchway.net/ritual/sdedrite.html

The site www.witchway.net also has good ritual outlines.

Let me know if it helps. I found it nice :)
.You are Beautiful.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Thank you so much sweetie! this is useful
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

No problem :]
.You are Beautiful.
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: Initiation Ritual

Post by LaFiamma »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:I was to be iniated and recognized as Wiccan before the Goddess with the ritual.
Recognized by whom? Which ritual is "the ritual" you speak of?
Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote: but I can't find anything on it though I know it exists. Help please. It would mean a lot to me to have instructions and details. Please don't get mad at me for asking
Initiation rituals tend to be specific to each tradition/coven and since they're generally kept secret, you're not going to find many out there for the public. Working alone, you can dedicate yourself, but this isn't an initiation. (And initiation when you're on your own is generally irrelevant, because a large part of the purpose of initiation is bringing you into the "group mind" of the coven, kjnda like tuning into their own little radio station, so to speak...so working on your own, it's not needed)
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Like I said...being ignorant :P well I found the Self Dedication one through that website...but it didn't specify if the kind of oil...like massage...burning,ect... and the cleansing and purifying part. I have no bloody clue on those ones...so don't be snide just helpful :P
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:Like I said...being ignorant :P well I found the Self Dedication one through that website...but it didn't specify if the kind of oil...like massage...burning,ect... and the cleansing and purifying part. I have no bloody clue on those ones...so don't be snide just helpful :P

Um...wasn't aware that I was being snide. Thought I was being helpful
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

sorry it just sounded like it
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

Witchy_Psychic_Kitty wrote:sorry it just sounded like it
I have to say that I honestly don't understand how I sounded like I was being snide.

You asked about a ritual, only calling it "the ritual"- there exist in the world an endless number of rituals, okay, so you're asking about initiation...that narrows it down but still doesn't tell us which initiation ritual you mean...so for the sake of clarification, I asked which was "the ritual" you wanted to know about.

Also, you said you wanted to be recognized...but not by whom. Again, I asked for the sake of clarification because knowing the specifics of what you want to know helps people to point you towards the most useful information.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”