Need lust spell to help our marriage

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EyesAndHeart

Need lust spell to help our marriage

Post by EyesAndHeart »

I know, I know, there are many people who think lust/love spells are a bad idea. Therefore, let me explain it's intended use in this situation.

I am a married woman, and love my husband very much. In other words, I am NOT looking for a love spell, as a lack of love it not the issue.

What I have noticed in the last year or so is a dramatic decrease in my overall sex drive. I am not on any medications, so this cannot be the result of some kind of pharmaceutical side effect. My husband's sex drive has remained the same, and I have explained to him that this "lull" is not because of something he did or said. However, I still feel awful, because I want to want him, but just seem to have no sex drive. Nothing has happened in the last year to explain this sudden drop -- I am otherwise happy, we haven't moved, had children, changed jobs, or anything else that I can think of that should have this effect. Our relationship is strong and healthy, with the exception that the bedroom has become a place solely for sleeping. In essence, the only thing different now from a year ago is that we are both a year older, and we are not enjoying our "marital perks" as much as we would like.

I have had some difficulty locating a lust spell intended to increase my own lust for my husband, rather than increasing his lust for me. At this point I am beginning to wonder if my concerns over my lack of "urges," or whatever you may deem them, is actually preventing me from getting everything back to normal. I'm thinking that if I could find a spell that works, even a little, it may be enough of a change to snap me out of this funk.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

EyesAndHeart
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: Need lust spell for myself

Post by LaFiamma »

EyesAndHeart wrote:I know, I know, there are many people who think lust/love spells are a bad idea. Therefore, let me explain it's intended use in this situation.

I am a married woman, and love my husband very much. In other words, I am NOT looking for a love spell, as a lack of love it not the issue.

What I have noticed in the last year or so is a dramatic decrease in my overall sex drive. I am not on any medications, so this cannot be the result of some kind of pharmaceutical side effect. My husband's sex drive has remained the same, and I have explained to him that this "lull" is not because of something he did or said. However, I still feel awful, because I want to want him, but just seem to have no sex drive. Nothing has happened in the last year to explain this sudden drop -- I am otherwise happy, we haven't moved, had children, changed jobs, or anything else that I can think of that should have this effect. Our relationship is strong and healthy, with the exception that the bedroom has become a place solely for sleeping. In essence, the only thing different now from a year ago is that we are both a year older, and we are not enjoying our "marital perks" as much as we would like.

I have had some difficulty locating a lust spell intended to increase my own lust for my husband, rather than increasing his lust for me. At this point I am beginning to wonder if my concerns over my lack of "urges," or whatever you may deem them, is actually preventing me from getting everything back to normal. I'm thinking that if I could find a spell that works, even a little, it may be enough of a change to snap me out of this funk.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

EyesAndHeart
I would suggest getting checked by a doctor...there are many medical causes that can cause your sex drive to drop...make sure that there is nothing medically wrong before turning to magic.

Also, keep in mind that there are any number of non-medical issues that can cause this too. If you rule out medical issues, a little spellwork (sorry, I don't know any) might give you an extra bit of oomph, but if you don't address the underlying cause, any help it does give will likely be short-lived.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi EyesAndHeart!

Here's something you may want to try: Get yourself a stone of Carnelian, Sunstone, or Yellow Zircon. If you don't already know of a source you can get them at rock shops, geology stores, online, or even the local museum gift shop. Lay naked in bed and hold the stone a couple of inches above your lower abdomen while thinking about the stone's hot, fiery appearance and energy. Think hot like the Sun. Then Visualize the hottest sex you ever had with your husband in every detail. Remember how it felt. Get nasty with it. Do this for a few minutes each day for a week.

If it works, that's great! If it doesn't do not continue the ritual beyond one week. Instead, think hard about what seems to be stopping or clogging the vision. Quite often the stone will actually give you clues or the reason as to what the issue may be. If you can fully visualize the past occurrence and have no reaction whatsoever to it, get yourself checked out as LaFiamma suggested because there's a mental or physical event taking place in your body that is shutting you down.

Hope this helped some! Good luck and Blessings to you!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

It seems you are Asexual...
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I agree with LaFiamma on this- go see your doctor. The most common reason for a sex-drive decrease is hormonal imbalance... and that can pop up at you at any time, for any reason (or no reason at all!)
(Though I must say that fiery-hot idea from One Walker is titillating just to read! -I'd definitely give that a try too.) :28:

Other suggestions (sorry, not magical- but having been in a very similar situation, I know what you're going through): Have you tried the "everything but" idea? Your husband will no doubt hate it, but it is generally very successful in producing desire. Also,
-Aromatherapy (Ylang Ylang, Rose, Jasmine, Lavender, Vanilla Ginger, Clove, Lilies, Peppermint, Sunflower, Patchouli...)
-Aphrodisiacs (Oysters, black olives, asparagus, chocolate...)
-Exercise (yes, this actually increases libido)
-Roll playing
-Is he doing anything different? Different smells (new aftershave, new deodorant... any new scent on his skin) can mask the natural pheromones that are present in his skin/oils... if so, have him stop for a bit (or don't shower for a day) and see if his natural "smells" becoming more prominent again prompt you to want to bury your face in his neck a bit more than you've wanted to lately.

Discovery Health has a great section of articles that may help you here, too- give them a look.

Lastly, is there some resentment you might be feeling towards your husband? Some feelings of anger or repressed anger that you haven't expressed yet? Are you getting angry with yourself about your lack of drive and thus creating a never-ending cycle? I'd definitely look into these personal aspects too, to see if there is something hidden there that needs addressing. Also examine your dreams, they may hold the key to unlocking the mystery of the missing libido. (And also, though a lot more rare, are the female equivalent to 'wet dreams'... if you're having sex dreams while you sleep, you may be "taking care of business" in your sleep instead, and thus decreasing your desire during your waking life.)

Wishing you all the best in your endeavor to reignite that spark. :28: And if all else fails, there's always absence... because you know as they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." -have him (or you) go off for the weekend alone. Might spark some stuff when you reconnect. :wink:

~Bright Blessings~
EyesAndHeart

Post by EyesAndHeart »

LOL at Rifts... not exactly advice, or accurate, but good for a laugh.

Thanks for all the input! Walker, I like your idea (hehehe... ok, now totally distracted...).

Moonstone, thanks for the link!

Again, thanks for the input everyone... if you don't see another request for lust spells in the next few weeks, you can assume that someone's advice worked :wink:

Blessings,
EyesAndHeart
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Please read Suzanne Somers' book Ageless: The Naked Truth About Bioidentical Hormones. I'm reading it now and I'll be getting my hormones tested next week.

Bioidenticals (BHRT) are very, very different from the synthetic hormones that your doctor will prescribe to you. This is something you NEED to know about if you plan on living a healthy, happy life as you age. All of the rich and famous people are talking about BHRT and promoting it. Robin McGraw (Dr. Phil's wife), Oprah, Suzanne Somers... they've been on TV talking about this a lot lately. Like Moonstone said, it sounds like you are suffering from hormonal imbalance. I can't stress the importance of learning about Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.

Symptoms of female hormone imbalance (in alphabetical order)
Acne or oily skin
Bloating
Bone loss
Decreased fertility
Depression
Excess facial and body hair
Hot flashes
Heavy or painful periods
Irregular periods
Irritability
Loss of muscle mass
Loss of scalp hair