Astrological constellations

General questions and conversations about astrology.
SapphireRoad

Astrological constellations

Post by SapphireRoad »

I have no concentration to spare for full readings, but if you have some question about astrology constellations or event analysis I might be replying to it all here, or pm.

It is said that the best way to learn something is by teaching it so that's my recompense.

Blessed be
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Astrological constellations

Post by Firebird »

ok, well maybe you can give me a clue to these couple things in my chart, I have nothing in the upper right quadrant, does that have a name? the area that is.
and I have 4 planets in Sagittarius... the Sun, Venus, Mercury and Saturn all in the 5th house.
what's your take?
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Upper right meaning houses 7,8,9
left quadrants are more about creating your life and right quadrants more about a fate or given things to suffer through.
This to see requires whole chart 'cause of specific shapes such having all within 240° is called locomotive, to give an example.
7 relationships, 8 mysteries and death, 9 philosophy and high education ... these quadrants being empty hints on an ease that you don't really need to focus on these three sectors that much in your life for your soul'd be looking for other experiences to put this brief time on a good use. So the theory goes.

Yeah to have four planets if one of them is Saturn is tough... if you have Saturn together with one of those it might make a bit blocked or otherwise hindered in your life and same would go for the whole creativity drive in case it is in 5th house. I mean the personal planets will give you natural drive to do things of your own but that one will provide some hindrances.

Sun Saturn conjunct for woman would summon authoritative figure a bit oppressing.
Venus Saturn for woman or perhaps Mars Saturn for man would give hindrances in creating romance relationships.
Mercury and Saturn work quite ok together I think should give a nice to organise or understand the structural things step by step.

Alternatively, as for better things go if you're actively doing instead of passively suffering the circumstance, might as well be Sun and Saturn as an expression of authority of your own when it comes to domains of Sagittarius.
If you've got Moon in tenth house you'd be quite popular among people at workplace and the similar, radiating calmness and comfort.

... so you'd be having same Sun and Moon sign like Jim Morrison, which rejuvenates soul.
He had Pluto at North Node thus influencing society full-scale.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm Doomed! :roll:
Say you're pretty good at this, have you done it professionally?
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Directly for money just once.
I don't like the idea of curses to counter if prognosis from transits are a miss by a far.
You know, planetary transitions to tell future. People'd be asking love and work life and I'd be like don't squander money on me at my best. That one was not the case. I made a complicated work that boiled down to minimum wage per hour and it still had potential to be a big miss. Well I'm confident the transitions were there to set interesting things in motion but since it boiled down to her asking work and love stuff the standard way I only made some conclusions to such so as to satisfy the client.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

So we had some ongoing conversation on that and it was fun.
My concentration's getting better so anyone can ask.
Also, the forum rules sort of prevent newer members from doing so, but I don't mind, to ask is to pay with a bit of courage in advance so it counts.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”