Leo

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Bluerose31

Leo

Post by Bluerose31 »

I am a Leo but I am spiritually a water faery and nymph. I am very cool in personality and very watery and very emotional and sensitive. I love that I am a Leo but I find the element for Leo is fire and my element should be water. I wonder if spiritually I could be a different sign, like a Cancer or that Leo's can have a water element with them and that the sign of a Leo could be considered more watery for some people.
My husband Caleb is a Taurus. I have always been attracted to Taurus's and their kind, earthy personality. My husband is very compassionate and earthy but also emotional and gentle. He spiritually is a water faery and an angel. I love him very much.
Tylluan

Re: Leo

Post by Tylluan »

Do you know if you were born on time or if you were early or late? It maybe that you were due on a different sign.

Though if you've ever seen Lions in the wild or even in a Zoo you'll notice that they love Water! You can be drawn to water whilst being a fire sign. You probably prefer warm water for bathing, well that's Fire and Water :wink:
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Could be your moon sign or rising sign giving you some watery influence.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

From four to thirteen degrees of Leo we have actual main star positions of Cancer.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”