An event chart I designated for the activation of my poppets

General questions and conversations about astrology.
masterfu678

Re: An event chart I designated for the activation of my pop

Post by masterfu678 »

firebirdflys wrote:Ok Masterfu...my friend got back with me and has a very indepth answer, you are very fortuitous to get such a reply !
... and here is his response!
Alright, understood.

Unfortunately I think there is some problems with the PM system, I can't sent any message, whenever I tried to send a message, my browser just quits on me and says "Page cannot be displayed".

5:37pm on on Friday seems to be Moon hour in planetary hours. I know a little bit about Electional Astrology and void course of the moon, but obviously I didn't consider much of that in choosing the time.

One thing I would like to correct however, the Jupiter in 29 degree Libra is still in 7th house but more on the cusp between 7th and 8th house, so I think it is still pretty good.

So I guess we can't follow Planetary Hours exactly when doing this since the hour will have some sort of conflicts with modern astrology. I'm going to pick that time for now but not official. Maybe I will also ask him to go into details with this chart, but first I must know his blog link.

Here is the revised chart:
poppet activation time revised.gif
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

btw, here is what I found with the PM system.

I did see your message Firebird, and I had successfully sent a message to you, but when I tried to reply a message, I get "Site can't be reached" error. I'm using google chrome.

EDIT: Yea, it is Google Chrome, Internet Explorer works fine.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

T Y
I got the message,
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

I am back, and I have some updates.

Well, I asked another Astrologer Witch, and she said that a good chart for the poppet would be a well aspected 7th house, no Saturn square Venus, and has Venus in Libra (Venus is in its natural sign here). So I did a little searching around and I found that Oct 20th is the best day. It is a Friday, and has all these criterias. It also have a loose Venus conj Mars, which, like that other guy said, can bring some heat and passion to the love the poppet brings, it won't be very intense as this transit is ending, hey, any love could use even a little excitement, heat and passion.

Here is the chart:
poppet activatio ntime oct 20th.gif
Here is the exact word the other Astrologer told me:
Ok the chart for the 20th of October contains a stellium in the 7th house which is excellent. The DSC is in Libra, with Venus on the descendant and that is beautiful and ideal. Almost everything in the 7th house shows me that the poppet will bring you a really good relationship which is what you're looking for. You may also find several people to date before you meet the big one. Pluto in the 10th house tells me that this magick will result in your changing your relationship status in a big way (so probably marriage). Neptune and Chiron in the 12th house indicate that you may worry that it isn't going to work, or you may get tired of feeling alone and possibly isolated, but just go with it and have faith. North Node sitting in the 5th house also indicates that you'll probably have fun with some girls, flirting etc before you get into a relationship. So this chart is perfect for activating the poppet.

So yes, if any of you guys want to make such a poppet for love, Oct 20th is the perfect day, you may have to change the time around due to everyone being at different places, and natal charts are different at different places.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

This is quite an endeavor, thanks for all the research and sharing here. :fairy:
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
masterfu678

Post by masterfu678 »

firebirdflys wrote:This is quite an endeavor, thanks for all the research and sharing here. :fairy:
Bb, Firebird
You are welcome!!

If anyone wants to know the Astrologer/Witch I consulted with, just shoot me a PM and I'll give you her page. She told me that she ALWAYS casts a natal chart for any ritual she performs to see what would happen, so she is the expert on this matter I was looking for.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”