Solar Eclipse, August 21, 2017

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Eclipse, August 21, 2017

Post by Firebird »

Spirit I had heard about the water way after the fact, that's really neat!... build the arsenal for 2024 :fairy:
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've been viewing lots of YouTube videos of the eclipse, and an interesting one was set up, with permission, in a Farmer's field on a reservation in Wyoming as the best spot to view the ISS crossing the eclipse at totality. They did the math and it worked great. The ISS is the size of a football field and it move pretty darned fast. Viewed in slow motion you could make out the solar panels clearly.

A few vids had shots of enormous pulsed waves of light on the ground just preceding totality. One particular series was by a fellow who "read" the triple moon lens flares and several that depicted ancient Egyptian symbols with a pyramid, ankh, and crowns of Isis & Hathor. That was pretty interesting.
Deerstep

Post by Deerstep »

Silly question, but did anyone feel unusual during the eclipse?
I felt sick and nauseous all day before and during my ritual. The day previous to the eclipse and the day after it happened, I felt fine (aside from the small cold I'd been fighting beforehand, but that was unrelated). It didn't dampen my excitement, but it was something to think about.
I'd been talking with some other friends, and they felt similar feelings of nausea and distress. Most of my friends felt just fine, or even excited. Anyone else?
"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Lewis Carroll
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I had been nauseous dizzy and weak many days prior, but I talked to many people who are having issues with upheaval :evilwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
TimberLily

Post by TimberLily »

Deerstep wrote:Silly question, but did anyone feel unusual during the eclipse?
I felt sick and nauseous all day before and during my ritual. The day previous to the eclipse and the day after it happened, I felt fine (aside from the small cold I'd been fighting beforehand, but that was unrelated). It didn't dampen my excitement, but it was something to think about.
I'd been talking with some other friends, and they felt similar feelings of nausea and distress. Most of my friends felt just fine, or even excited. Anyone else?
I'm so glad you posted this, I didn't put two and two together until now. I was SO dizzy on Monday and a bit nauseous and tense the day after. Usually when I feel off I attribute it to my panic disorder but this just felt different. Maybe it was a bit of both.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”