Anyone up for some natal chart analysis?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Aetherial

Anyone up for some natal chart analysis?

Post by Aetherial »

So, essentially - here's my natal chart. Yes. I'm all there, naked and bare for all to see. If anyone is up for some interpretation or analysis feel free to. I would love to know more about myself from the perspective of others through astrology. Especially that I feel I lack the impartiality to do it alone. Perhaps you can tell me things that will surprise me, inspire me, roast me, all of the above. Whatever it is that you see - hit it. ::coolglasses::

smogie_michele

Re: Anyone up for some natal chart analysis?

Post by smogie_michele »

Personally, I don't know much about this stuff- but I am hoping that there is someone who does! I'd love to see what they have to say.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Nova13

Post by Nova13 »

It's been a really long time though!

First your Sun is right on a cusp, that can get a little tricky, sometimes a person can really take on the aspects of the other sign. You're sun being in Libra on the cusp of Virgo could be a really good thing, there's a lot of patience and ability to multi task but it could also be very difficult to relate to other people. There just not on your level.

Your moon sign is pretty secure in Taurus (haha, punny) which can be hard. If you don't have the things you feel you need in life, like a job that you enjoy or a roof over your head, even a partner. you can feel like you're floating loose in the universe (or that you're a failure - you're not). Try to find things that make you happy, not matter how small and enjoy them.

Your rising sign is just on the edge of Sag, which I think it one of the best signs. (It really clams down my Scorpio and Ares) You probably seem really solid to others. Like you've got your sh*t together, or that you're going in the right direction. Sag gives you the big pictures so sometimes it can be very overwhelming to see/know all that (general life, whatever) and not have the ability to do anything about it.

Mercury in Libra can make it very hard to connect with other people. Again, it's an issue of people just not being on your level. I've seen a lot of Libras just shut down socially because they feel so out of place. Libra Sun or Moon Sign friends would help with that.

I'm gonna' skip to your Scorpio. You have a lot going on there. Pluto in Scorpio means you probably have a little dark side, things that you like to keep to yourself, but because Venus is right there that might have an effect on your relationships (romantic) and because of Jupiter, also any business or professional work you have going on. Some people in similar positions tend to really screw themselves over with not communicating with peers. Try to use that aggressive energy to move forward. Just steam roll though what's giving you trouble.

But your Neptune and Uranus being in Capricorn is awesome. I image you have a great head for business or socializing. Being able to see things that other people can't or being able to get to the next step without anyone else's help. If you ever get into a rut I would rely on these signs, they should give you everything you need to get back up and get moving, Capricorn being the MacGyver of the stars.

Now Saturn being in Pisces can be a huge obstacle. Saturn is a little like the Scorpio of the planets. It can totally screw you if you're not paying attention, with tiny mind tricks and out of the blue challenges but with Pisces you should have the foresight to be able to flip it real quick from a mountain to a speed bump but if you don't, you might drown.

This was so fun, thanks for posting your chart. Again it's been a really long time since I've done anything with the stars so this is really vague and bland.
I'd love to hear how close or off I was.
Chris Fox

Post by Chris Fox »

Your oppositions define your chart.
Moon in Taurus opposed Jupiter/Venus in Scorpio will engage you throughout your life. Oppositions with such lovely planets are good things, fertile tensions. Sun in Libra is relaxed enough to allow the tensions to "live out". I have a Sun-Saturn opposition in fixed signs, which makes it a bit harder, but none the less fertile.
The Taurus-Scorpio axis is your home. Its a great place, full of power and fertility. Venus and Moon belong to Taurus, its very nice to see them together on that axix.

Due to the alchemical nature of oppositions and the axes, you will learn much about what it is to be like a Venus in Taurus, a Jupiter in Taurus, and a Moon in Scorpio.

The other opposition is sharper. Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn opposed Mars in Cancer seems a real struggle - Uranus and Mars are violent, Neptune is.... amoral. This is the career-home axis qua sign on the axis of possession - seems like you could be quite violently driven in terms of money - Pluto in late Scorpio trining that Mars and sextiling Neptune/Uranus promises you can make that work. Im not an expert on financial or career astrology but this looks pretty powerful, albeit hard to break into.

Per Fortune-houses, your Sun is in 4, making you 'good at home', with Mercury there, communicative -
and it puts Jupiter-Venus-Pluto in 5, extremely creative.
Firedrake

Post by Firedrake »

Nova13 wrote:It's been a really long time though!

But your Neptune and Uranus being in Capricorn is awesome. I image you have a great head for business or socializing. Being able to see things that other people can't or being able to get to the next step without anyone else's help. If you ever get into a rut I would rely on these signs, they should give you everything you need to get back up and get moving, Capricorn being the MacGyver of the stars.
Astrology newb question: With the orbital periods of Neptune and Uranus being so ducedly long, wouldn't that interpretation have to be applicable to everyone who was born in the same time period? Seems kind of odd to point to something that won't change for seven years (Uranus​) or fourteen years (Neptune) as an indicator of individual personality? But again, I'm a newbie, so I might be reading that wrong.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”