He's a Virgo

General questions and conversations about astrology.
MysticDreamFaerie

He's a Virgo

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

I'm an Aquarius/Pisces cusp and I'm still in love with my Virgo old boyfriend. He came back to me because he said he still likes me, how much he misses me and still loves me. We broke up because I was depressed at one point and I broke up with him because I needed to work on myself and get my life together. Things in my life weren't right for me at all. He got cheated on 2 years ago and he let me back into his life just recently. I love astrology and read a lot about it. We connect so well with one another. I knew he wouldn't let me come back into his life, if he didn't think otherwise. He told me that he missed me and wanted me back into his life again and asked me to see him so I did. I apologized to him for what I did and he told me to drop it and forget about the past and that he'd like to start over. He's a very picky type, especially with woman and who he allows into his life. After he forgave me, I hugged him and he took me in and kissed me on the forehead. As he looked into my eyes, I could tell that he still loves me and that he still misses me.

What is the best way to go about this? Right now he's kinda doing his own thing. I know he still cares about me because I can feel it. He even visited me at the hospital when I got Kidney Stones and held my hand. Last time I saw him we kissed passionately and he looked extremely happy. Believe he's kinda thinking and analyzing the whole entire situation because from what I know he's always been a big thinker, analyzing situations and he's always thinking about everything which I love about him. All the men that came into my life in the past were nothing compared to him. He's going to college to become a chef and he works full time. I try not to come onto strong to him because I don't want to scare him away or be too needy. So from what you know about Virgo's please give me some tips and advice. I'd appreciate it a lot. Thank you!! :D
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: He's a Virgo

Post by SnowCat »

I know two Virgos. They're both moody. They can be very single minded and driven with respect to something that really interests them. My grandson can build endless things in Mine craft.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

I'm a virgo, and I agree with SnowCat
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The virgos I have known get intensely involved in conversation, they can be very passionate and patient, the moodyness seems easily remedied by distraction, usually. The ones I have known were pretty heavy drinkers, or at least they could consume mass quantities and still be relatively with it. I loved them all. But the drinking was an issue. (Not saying booze is always a trait, just for the ones I knew)
This the same guy as before?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I say your right not to come on too strong. My advice would be to keep your heart open, be kind and loving when your with him, be there when he needs you, but also stay true to your goals. Keep working on yourself and any other projects that are important to you. Show him that you value yourself and he will see you as valuable.

Just a thought. I'm sure you know him best ;)
Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

My moon sign is Virgo. I am very rational and analytical. I pay a lot of attention to details. But I also have a propensity for paranoia sometimes.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I have a moon in Virgo too! I'm right there with ya. Lol.
MysticDreamFaerie

Oakheart wrote:My moon sign is Virgo. I am very rational and analytical. I pay a lot of attention to details. But I also have a propensity for paranoia sometimes.
Yeah he can be a bit paranoid sometimes, due to him getting cheated on, and he pays a lot of attention to details. Wow it's amazing how so many of you mentioned about the drinking, which he seems to do when he gets off of work. This doesn't affect me, I just told him I hope he doesn't let it get the best of him, but I wouldn't control him. I even remember kissing him and he told me, "I trust you." He's very honest, blunt and direct which I love. Anytime I'm blunt with him, he gets very very hurt easily. In the end I told him, "You can be blunt and direct, yet you get hurt when people are blunt with you. This isn't quite fair." I think he just gets hurt by criticism, and deep down he's sensitive. He just hates showing it. I've seen him cry before though, so I know he can be quite emotional. Later on I read in my Astrology book that when they get hurt, they tend to hide off in their shell. We always talk out everything afterwards and he ends up relaxing and feeling better. If he's moody or upset though, I do leave him alone and let him cool off until he's ready to talk to me. I never try to invade his personal space ever.

More to him: He has aspergers, and he tends to do the disappearing act. I'll be very very blunt here okay. Ever since we made love, he seems very scared and stand offish. I believe he also has abandonment issues as well and he got cheated on two years ago. I told him he can take all the time he needs, and that I know sometimes he may need time to himself and may not want to talk, and how I was respecting him by not messaging him a lot on Facebook. He responded back right away and said, "Oh okay, Ty! :)"

I'm very compassionate, caring, loving, honest, loyal and giving and he loves this about me. He constantly always tells me, "You're such a good person." "You're so nice." He says this to me a lot whenever he and I are talking to one another and I've been picking up on it a lot. He hasn't put a label that were officially together, yet he told me over the phone, "You're the only girl I want to be with." Right now I think he's very scared of getting hurt again, and I'm doing everything I can to take it easy with him. His drinking doesn't really bother me, I'm not the controlling type at all. He is what he is, and I fell in love with him when I met him. He told me he trusts me in person. He just seems scared still, so I'm leaving it up to him now to talk to me. It's the only thing I can do right now.

Think this is the best decision or should I reach out to him every so often to let him know that I didn't forget him??

He's the only Virgo man I've ever known and I think he's beautiful in my eyes and yes I have picked up on how he can be quite moody sometimes. Again I'm very patient and willing on working this out with him whenever he gets moody. I can be quite moody myself and he always makes me feel better by kissing me and giving me very long hugs. Man I love his hugs so much and his kisses are full of passion. His actions speak a lot louder than words and I honestly don't care if he never spoils me rotten ever. I'm not high maintenance at all. The moment he kisses or hugs me, I feel his love. :D And I love how he makes food for me constantly anytime I'm at his house. He's a wonderful cook!!!!
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

Virgos tend to wax & wane like the moon. We go through introverted & extroverted cycles. Sometimes we love our solitude. And sometimes we get unbearably lonely. It can be a roller coaster. But love is the key that holds it altogether.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

From what little I know of Asperger's, I think that's a factor. The physical aspect may have been overwhelming for him. I would keep contact very casual, and follow his lead. See where it goes.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
MysticDreamFaerie

How often should I contact him? The last time I contacted him was on Monday. I don't want to come across as pushy you know? If I do, it could make him go running in the other direction and I could lose him forever. That's not something I want to happen.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”