Confused about my sign

General questions and conversations about astrology.
MysticDreamFaerie

Confused about my sign

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

I'm an Aquarius but yet I'm kinda confused. I'm born on February 18th. I did my whole birth chart as well and it makes sense to me but sometimes I feel as if I'm an Pisces astrology sign. I'm very emotional, sensitive, caring, compassionate. I love art, poetry, photography and I play the guitar. Than I can also be very honest and shock people at what I say, independent and I'm perfectly content when I'm single. When guys rush into relationships with me I freak out. Especially when they fall in love with me too fast cause I feel as if I'll lose my independence but at the same time I do love falling in love but I like to go my own steady pace. Very dreamy, have an imagination and love arty films and exploring music.

This could just be the way I am, I'm just describing a little bit about myself so you see where I'm coming from. Maybe I'm looking too far into this and shouldn't ask but sometimes I feel as if I'm two different people. I don't have a personality disorder or anything cause I went to see a doctor about my mental health and all I have is PTSD Complex.

Lately I've been told that I can't connect with an Aries but yet an Aries has fallen in love with me at one point in my life and told me, "You know me so well! I connect with you so much and I love talking to you cause your so honest and real!" However we didn't engage it cause it's online and he lives way to far away from me which is understandable. He lives across the country but I've been talking to him for 2 years now and were very very close. I've connected with so many different signs and gotten along with a lot of them. I wonder how this can be. Maybe it doesn't have to do with they're birth sign. Maybe I'm looking too far into this. Thoughts and opinions would be helpful please. :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Confused about my sign

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Try sidereal astrology. It is the ancient astrology. Ah just checked you are an Aquarius but on tropical you're on the cusp.

You have to remember that sun signs are just one aspect of yourself. Your moon sign, rising sign, etc can be different. If I were you I would try getting a natal chart for free on both.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”