What's your zodiac?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Aesiryth

What's your zodiac?

Post by Aesiryth »

Hello everyone,
To feel more comfort with each other I figured this would be a good way of getting to know one another.

What's your zodiac sign?

Does it fit? If so, why?

I, myself, am a Cancer and I take pride in my zodiac. I think everyone should. I also find it interesting, reading about how similar one is to their sign. I am the definition of Cancer. I think, if one was to meet me in real life, not knowing my zodiac, they could guess it from just talking to me. I used to super sensitive, but have learned to control my emotions. I look and act like I don't care, but on the inside I'm as soft as a teddy bear. And I have the innate feeling of what people want to see or hear and therefore am usually good at planning and helping relationships. So, yeah, as you can tell from reading this I have a lot of pride in my zodiac...maybe a little too much. One does have disadvantages like the horrible, horrible fear of rejection. I could probably die before being rejected in any way by someone. And being a little self-absorbed in certain cases. But one is not without faults. :)

-Aesiryth
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: What's your zodiac?

Post by AdastraJunction »

Gemini the twins.

It fits very well indeed! As many here know I am very creative, inclined to study and enjoy forming relationships. I like to think I am quick-witted and intellectual. I tend to see both side of an issue. I can be very fickle and restless (especially creatively!). Mood changes on a whim... yes. I go with the flow and I'm quiet good at multi-tasking. Very curious minded. There are so many other aspects to my sign that at spot on.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm a triple Sagittarius with a Leo rising and my moon in Taurus.
I'm a firey stubborn thrill seeking earth loving prideful creative outdoorsy risk taking live life on the edge kinda girl.
It gets me in trouble halfsm
bb, ff
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
azriel

Post by azriel »

I am also a Gemini.

Hard to pin down, and loves flowing from one hobby to experiencing something new everyday. Never comfortable staying in one place or situation for too long. Too restless and long for adventure. I am curious and love to learn and will take any opportunity I can to absorb new information. When something changes, I am one of the first to adapt to the new situation and find my niche for the time being.

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

I'm a Taurus. It's pretty accurate. Some things aren't really me, but not too far off. I have an in depth cosmo natal report based on year, month, day, time, and location of my birth. I'd say most of it was pretty dead on. Lol
maple

Post by maple »

My sign is Leo, which I find to be accurate more and more each day. I have a fiery personality, strong will, can be stubborn as a mule sometimes. The only things that don't fit me quite right are that I don't like being a leader and I lack the strong confidence associated with Leo, but I am working on it.
FireRaven

Post by FireRaven »

I'm an Aries, through and through. Stubborn as all get out, fiery demeanor if ignited, prone to loud moments. xD I also end up in positions of leadership at work, and I don't actively seek them, they just sort of happen. I am incredibly independent. I am slowly learning small bits of patience, through not easily. My filter has improved with age. I am fiercely protective of friends and family. I don't have the jealous streak that seems to be associated with Aries, thank goodness!
Lakeraven84

Post by Lakeraven84 »

I am leo rising with sun, moon, venus and mercury in cancer. I am very sensitive and highly intuitive. Over the years however i have grown a thick skin and am not so easily crushed anymore. the moon definitely affects me. i am caring and very loyal and protective torwards those i put "under my wing". When u meet me i appear quite shy and quiet but really I'm just analyzing the situation. the rising sign influences your outer appearance and the face u project to the world. Being a leo rising i definitely stand out. I dress wild and young for my age. (i am 30 now still dress goth sometimes) not much of a cancer trait... cancers are known to dress feminine and classic. like princess Diana. im more like a Courtney Love sort of cancer
narveya

Post by narveya »

My sun sign is Virgo and the half part is quite true. I love knowledge and I love to research. I'm also very critical and quite picky when it comes to posession haha. As for my fashion that's quite accurate as well, I love to dress classic or antique or boho, tribal with detailed prints. But I love darker colors which is not really a Virgo trait according to some source.
I sing and listen to the hymn of the light.
Solitary, Secular Witch • Science-Techno Witchery • Graeco-Roman leanings • Devotee of Apollo
Allthepacas

Post by Allthepacas »

I am a Taurus, dependable, possessive, persistent, patient, stubborn, lazy.
Yep.

Pretty much.
Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn »

I'm a cancer. I've never had an astrological chart done so that's the extent of what I know. A lot of it really applies to me, a lot of it is really, profoundly off the mark. I've personally never had much interest in zodiac signs so I don't hold much stock to it.
ness

Post by ness »

I am a good old Capricorn :) But I have always felt there is a bit of air in me and recently my friend confirmed that most of my planets are between Libra and Aquarius. So, makes a lot of sense!
I am also a Capricorn going through the process of age reversal. I can feel it :D
Herzen

Post by Herzen »

My sun sign is Scorpio and I've always feel this way, most of the people who meet me tell me that it's kinda obvious. My moon sign is Libra and I can feel it because it's sometime conflicted between the way Libra feels emotions and the way Scorpio handles them.
~ Disciple of Artemis ~
YoanaMlnd

Post by YoanaMlnd »

I am a Pisces! Yet another mature fishy at the end of the cycle guess ive really 'soaked it up' lol .

(Edited to remove trollish link)
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, YoanaMlnd,
We would appreciate if you introduce yourself in the Member Profiles & Introductions section and let us get to know you better. Thank you.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”