Astrological Ages

General questions and conversations about astrology.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Astrological Ages

Post by RosieMoonflower »

So, a couple of days ago, a very good friend if mine talked me into watching a documentary on Netflix. The documentary was meant to propose a theory that many religions came from some of the earliest religions that worshiped the sun. It's explained how the sun moving through Virgo or the Virgin inspired the story of the virgin birth. The idea was that before written language, these stories were passed down verbally and were basically personified stars and planets and the stories paralleled their movements and interactions. These stories were revamped and retold over and over and over. (Virginia birth, flood, resurrection, etc) I also was introduced to a new concept called "astrological ages". I learned that the astrological age we are entering is the age of Aquarius and the we are exiting the age of Pisces. Upon researching the "ages" more closely I'm insanely blown away by the idea of them! This documentary was made to make people "not believe" the story of Christ and expose it as a literary plagiarism. However, what it actually did for me and I don't know if this was the directors intention, is point to astrology as the main factors affecting our world! It really sparked my interest in astrology again. If you have netflix, here is the documentary. It is split up into 3 parts and part one is the only one pertaining to astrology.

https://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?moviei ... 1-35717141

Just wanted to share as I found it super interesting!!

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
keria

Re: Astrological Ages

Post by keria »

What is the title of the series?
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I believe it's called Zeitgeist: The movie. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
keria

Post by keria »

Ok thanks :)
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Oooh. I remember Zeitgeist. .. Very interesting movie. There's a second one out too, I believe but I haven't seen it

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”