Experience with Aquarius

General questions and conversations about astrology.
onyx208

Experience with Aquarius

Post by onyx208 »

I named my newest horse Aquarius before I even started believing in zodiac/astrology. Now I'm itching to learn what drove me to this name for him! what is your experience with anything that has to do with Aquarius? Bear with me, I know nothing!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Experience with Aquarius

Post by SnowCat »

Many years ago I dated a guy who was an Aquarius. He was also Italian, and ha Italian Stallion tattooed on his upper arm. I had to really struggle to not laugh hysterically the first time I saw it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
citrine

Post by citrine »

Aquarius suns? Harsh squares in all senses. Grandmother on the mother's side who turns to nightmare everything she touches, a friend who drifted away with time, an almost-relationship I still have a hard time to move on from... although it's like this with everyone who squares my Scorpio sun while simultaneously not having more favorable aspects in other planets.
Saol na saol, tús go deireadh. Tá muid beo go deo.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

My daughter and son are both aquarius. My dad is too - aquarius seems to be sensitive with deep emotions. That's my experience. Stopped looking into astrology more than a decade ago and I'm totally out.
BB

Blue Moon
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

One of my best friends is an Aquarius. He is one of the wisest, deepest, most genuinely good souls that I know. I called him my guardian angel once because he always intuitively knew when I was having a bad day, and he'd appear out of the blue and fix everything. He has an omnipotent, god-like energy around him that can be slightly unsettling, but he makes me feel so safe. He's a good young man that has seen a lot.

As far as astrology in general, Aquarians are generally seen as old souls and drifters, very spacey, very unique. They don't feel like they belong anywhere, not on this earth. They kinda get labelled as "an alien"

~Falcon
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Sidereal Aquarius in sun, moon, and Mercury here. We can be idealistic, intelligent, optimistic, and book worms. We are the element of air which governs all things mental and communication. We are not as dreamy as Pisces, but we are full of ideas. We are the opposite of Leos which are more self centered. We tend to be more humanitarian. We tend to specialize in knowleadge and wisdom, out of all the signs, you could say we are the geekiest or nerdiest. We are usually open minded while also we can be skeptics. But we love new ideas and philsophies.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Lady_Lilith wrote:Sidereal Aquarius in sun, moon, and Mercury here. We can be idealistic, intelligent, optimistic, and book worms. We are the element of air which governs all things mental and communication. We are not as dreamy as Pisces, but we are full of ideas. We are the opposite of Leos which are more self centered. We tend to be more humanitarian. We tend to specialize in knowleadge and wisdom, out of all the signs, you could say we are the geekiest or nerdiest. We are usually open minded while also we can be skeptics. But we love new ideas and philsophies.
This is spot on in my opinion. My best friend who is practically my sister (she had a rough up bringing and moved in with my family around 12 years old) is an Aquarius. Although while they may be a geek or nerd deep down, I also find Aquarius' to be trend setters and into fashion and flamboyance. Lovers of music, reading and all art forms, they can be very artistic themselves. Also, I'm glad you pointed out that Aquarius is an air sign, so many people assume it's a water sign, and it can be confusing since the symbol for Aquarius is two water squiggles.

You might also be interested to learn about the astrological ages and how we are in the beginning of the age of Aquarius right now. Since Aquarius' are usually humanitarians by nature, some say that the age of Aquarius will bring about movements for civil rights and tolerance, and we have seen as much in the United States today. Others say Aquarius is more about spirituality returning to the earth that has been gone for some time, as the symbol for Aquarius can be interpreted as a man/woman pouring water (spirituality) down onto the earth. And, I'm sure there are many other assumptions and predictions about what the age of Aquarius will bring to the earth.

May we see a picture of your beautiful horse?

Rosie
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I've had great experiences with Aquarians. They are very artistically talented (great fashionistas and artists). Definitely trendsetters. Rebels, but not in a defiant, in-your-face way like some of us other signs. They just shrug off haters and do their own thing.

And pics of your lovely horse would be amazing!

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”