A thought about Capricorns...

General questions and conversations about astrology.
missdarlingjess

A thought about Capricorns...

Post by missdarlingjess »

I have noticed something reoccurring in we Capricorns. At young ages, Capricorns tend to be met with the harsh realities of the world and tend to have lots of obstacles in life. One I have noticed, is that it seems to often have something to do with the father. My father died when I was young, a friend's brother had to deal with the father walking out on them and another friend's father died. We are all Capricorns. I think it may be related to the fact that Capricorn representing the father axis and our ruling planet, Saturn, also relating to the father axis. What about you Capricorns out there? :fairy:
Lillady

Re: A thought about Capricorns...

Post by Lillady »

I am also a Capricorn. My life has been a roller coaster. I lost my dad when I was 12, then my mom when I was 15. Many other things have happened to me as well. So I can defintely relate. All the signs (just like our lives) have their ups and downs. I try to stay positive and focused in the rough times and stay as balanced as possible. I wish to you the same. Blessed Be.
ness

Post by ness »

I am a capricorn. I really had no such issues due to my father (except lot of friction during teenage years and we are very different people), but I love him and he loves me. Family is a very important aspect of capricorn's development and life. So, any imbalance in family affects capricorn more than you would suspect. Saturn ruling capricorn being maturity very early on. Even young capricorn kids are lot more mature than their peers. I was like that. But imbalance in family will affect me more than anything else, even to this day.
Gray Pool

Post by Gray Pool »

I think you're right. My father and mother never got married and right now he is acting like a jerk. I am currently facing many obstacles right now (13-that's still young) and I really don't like his side of the family except for my Grandmother on his side. Funny thing is is that I came over to this section to look for info on Capricorns and this was the first thing I saw! :fairy:
Omnitheist. Caracal and pronghorn therian (if you have questions, ask please). Haven't found my specialty yet.
MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

My boyfriend is a Capricorn and he has an okay relationship with his father from what I can tell, it's mutual. He's very smart for his age and from what I gathered he's very independent and loves using his mind. Loves to think and he's cautious at times. He has a different way of showing his love to me by asking me questions and showing interest in my hobbies by asking me questions, lol. Sometimes I feel like I'm being quizzed but it doesn't make me angry or anything like that, I actually think it's interesting cause I'm constantly reading about astrology. Once I think I have him figured out, everything changes, lol and I say to myself, "What on earth is going on?" He changes constantly and he's loves change and not afraid of change but for me change is very scary and I'm a Pisces woman. However I can't help but feel this electric connect between the two of us, it's actually quite amazing! I love him so much. He knows I'm studying Witchcraft and he's not really into it and it bugs me from time to time. But whenever he asks me millions of questions, I know that deep down regardless he still cares about my interests and it makes me feel better in the end.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
thethrone

Post by thethrone »

Also my bf is Capricorn, he doesn't have issues with his father.
He is smart but also canny sometimes :)
Surely he likes his independence. But also he is too close - not opened in matters of love, but when he does he is unique... And i so agree with MysticDreamFaerie "Once I think I have him figured out, everything changes" he starting to get away again - this way he keeps my interest alive is like i am falling in love again with him.
We are totally different characters and based astrology we don't fit together... by knowing that i do my best to prove the opposite, as to be totally sincere i don't believe in astrology much.

As advice if your partner or love interest is Capricorn...
When he gets angry he doesn't mean the bad words he uses, don't answer back with harsh words just leave him alone until he calms down and he will come to you like nothing happened.
Show him love but don't overdo it, let him to miss you but again don't overdo it, keep balance in everything with him.
It needs time to make him open up to you, so you need to be there without much pressure just have fun with him until he will realise that he can let you in his world.
TheWhiteWitch

Post by TheWhiteWitch »

I'm a Capricorn. I've had some patchy moments and when my fathers uncle was murdered he went off his rocker. My dad turned to hard drugs and alcohol and came home throwing his left over bottles at my mom and I. It wasn't until I stepped in to protect my mom (I was 4) that she decided it was time to move. Everyone but my step father told me he went to jail (my step dad is a very honest man and told me he just didn't want me and due to my dads life stories that's the only thing that adds up.) I finally re-met my dad when I was 12 and he's constantly lied, disappeared, and shot down my confidence and self esteem. He tries to make up for lack of appearance in occasional material items. It doesn't bother me. I've moved on, he is only my father by blood and our loyalty to each other is absent and non-searched for. I know many other Capricorns with father issues too.
dualhands

Post by dualhands »

My father is a serious alcoholic. And I've dealt with so many problems even before my 20's it would take pages to write. But I am a Capricorn. So as my grandfather would say... " I could go through shit and still come out sparkling clean "

I believe that goes for all capricorns.
diligentibus te dilectio qua dilexisti me , sic fiat

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”