Can someone explain this to me please

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Can someone explain this to me please

Post by Symandinome »

Ok so here is a copy of my chart. Anyone that understand astrology I would appreciate you explaining this to me. I am utterly ignorant with astrology.

JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: Can someone explain this to me please

Post by JBRaven »

I would suggest talking to BSP he is amazing at this stuff. Send him a PM, if he hasn't answered in a few days I will pm on FB to see if he will read it.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

Wow Sy! You have an amazing chart ~ no retrogrades in the planets, houses or ascendants!

I use Cafe Astrology :: here's your chart with the "canned" interpretations.

It looks a little different on Cafe Astrology because the calcs include the asteroids and Chiron as they also impact on the aspects.

Essentially retrogrades show which areas of our lives have past life karmic influences and present life learning..... in your chart Chiron and Ceres are both retrograde. PM me if you want my personal interp of the retrogrades. :)

Hope that it makes sense. :D

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

thanks for this it took a half hour to read it all that was long. Most of it seemed pretty accurate there were something that didnt but that just could be me not wanting to accept responsibility for them. I think thats probably the case for many people when they say their chart doesnt sound like them. They just dont want to admit their flaws. Is the fact there are no retrogrades in the things you said a good thing? I dont understand all that technical stuff.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

Like most things of this nature, the absence of retrogrades is neither good nor bad, but it is amazing since that places you in a smaller percentage of the population.

Most people have at least one planet retrograde in their charts, most often Mercury because it's the fastest moving planet and goes retrograde at least three or four times a year.

Take me as a case study, I have a number of retrogrades the most annoying of them being Mercury 2.5˚ retrograde in Leo... I'm a Leo sun and I swear that my brain just goes on strike and places a picket line around my head during Mercury retrogrades! :lol: Oh and guaranteed that computers :type: and my iPhone will play up when I'm using them and I'm notorious for blowing out light globes in the lead up to (when the apparent motion of Mercury is slowing), when Mercury hits station (ie appears to stand still in the sky), during the backwards phase (when the planet appears to have changed direction in the sky) and post (when the motion appears to have returned to forwards) Mercury retrogrades. smileyface

Hence the area of my life that I am constantly being challenged in is communication, problem solving and the ability to communicate effectively.

But when Mercury is retrograde, because Leo likes to roar and be clearly heard, this can be a problem and my mental faculties are adversely affected.... so yeah, basically I'm a nutter during Mercury retrogrades..... looking forward to the Full Moon this weekend..... smileydance

So; depending upon the sign within which it is placed, retrogrades indicate the area/s in life that the challenges will present themselves for learning and mastery.

Brightest blessings.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

Oh and computerized systems, hard-drives and EHD's are far more likely to freeze and indeed crash and totally fail during Mercury retrogrades..... always remember to back-up your data before Mercury starts slowing in the lead up to going retrograde. :D

Brightest blessings.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”