Any Advice to someone who is a DOUBLE Scorpio? Besides duck!

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Hummingbyrd33

Any Advice to someone who is a DOUBLE Scorpio? Besides duck!

Post by Hummingbyrd33 »

I am a Scorpio with Scoprio Ascending. Please, any advice how to handle this would be welcome. I am 59 years old and am still having issues. Any words of wisdom?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Yup, you are no different to me or my brother or my imaginary friend bob. Star signs have no effect on us aside from that which we attribute to them. You have problems in whatever part of your life and you blame them on the star sign when in reality it is simply a time of the year you were born and nothing more.

My advice is to stop blaming the stars and take control and you will be a stronger person with less problems. Much better!
zenine

Post by zenine »

What issues?
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
whitewitch

Post by whitewitch »

A double Scorpio could bring some balance into their life by surrounding themselves with the energy of the other elements, Earth objects would work best to lower the element of water. Objects such as stones, ceramics, rocks, and ornaments are all made from earth and would work well to curb the emotional water sign.

By placing earth objects around your home you will help ground the double water sign.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”