What's Your (Chinese) sign?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Orion

Post by Orion »

Check on that site in the first post on this thread :)
See what element of Dragon you are and a little description of what they say about your year =)
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Earth Horse~Leo. So from what I can tell, this description should be right on for me. Yet not a single aspect of the Earth Horse is anything like me except for the dedication to my career. (But I'm really not that dedicated!)

Ok, I'd better check my birth certificate... my mommy must have been lying to me. :28:

~BB~
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Im a metal horse. And im a cancerian.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I'm under the wild pig lol
Matt*

Post by Matt* »

I am a metal pig, i always thought i was a rat but i forgot to allow for the chinese new year

Matt
Am I awake or am I still dreaming?
Awen

Post by Awen »

I'm a Cancer Wood Tiger :)
It fits me perfectly (I have a Chinese-Western Astrology book at home in Aus) as I have loads of fire planets as well, so I'm half security conscious home loving Cancer and half Tigger from Winnie-the-Pooh... bouncing around optimistically and then the Cancer says BUT DID YOU THINK OF THIS and then I stop in my tracks and worry for a while and then I get bored with worrying so I'm back to skipping down the street again... very scary haha :)
I love the idea of being quiet, meditating, doing my rituals, living in nature, for the seasons... and then my mind turns to travel and dancing and "normal everyday life" and I fly back and forth from one to the other - the word "erratic" is good for me ;-) I act kind of young but then I think a lot at the same time :)
I'm the Wood element in acupuncture as well, I used to go once a week but now I've been going long enough to go once a month, my acupuncturist is the best in the world and it has helped me a LOT with centering myself :)
I'd love to learn Chinese herbs - does anyone here know anything about this?
Awen x
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

i'm a water pig.
Dark Princess

Post by Dark Princess »

im a pig :D
Elem

Post by Elem »

I'm an Aries Fire Tiger. Some of the personality descriptions fit me, but others don't.

I've always been dubious about how accurate some sites are though, minds you..

Elem
[Kristin]

Curious

Post by [Kristin] »

I am a Wood Horse.
Everything checks out except the part where it says.......the people married or commited to the Wood Horse knows they have a "keeper"......sure did not turn out that way for me. Guess I am not a "keeper".
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Well magnolia,

Keeping implies owning and, at bottom, we don't own anything. . .Thus, nothing can be kept; a "keeper" also implies a "shifter"--one wants to keep that which one cannot have. This is really what this logic entails. You have shifted to a new state of keeping by not owning / not owe-ing anybody anything, now YOU are the keeper of your security--of being your self that experiences change.

Keep light (that cannot be kept),

bsp
[Kristin]

Thanks

Post by [Kristin] »

Point well taken. Thanks for organizing my perspectives on things. I know I can count on you for that. You do have that gift. :wink:
missy

Post by missy »

Snake people enter a room and there is Music, Music, Joy! Everyone dances! Such high spirit! The Snake is so intense and passionate, just as likely to take out the castanets as to climb mountains of snow. Snake year people are charming and romantic, often planning delightful hideaway surprises. Possessing tremendous wisdom, they are deep, quiet thinkers, calm by nature, but most intense. They often get involved in great causes, bigger than life, and often serve as mentors to the young. To paraphrase Confucius, they have a kind of inner beauty that arises, hovers, then comes to nest. They will have an abundance of good fortune and a long and prosperous life.

Sharkfin Soup and Chinese Cabbage are among keys to good health!!

Wood Snakes dream of success, fame, and fortune, but without really having the wherewithal to make things happen. Even though they are strongly career minded, they have trouble making goals and too many opportunities pass them by. Dreams of better jobs lead them into changing positions several times through their working years. Despite it all, life is good for the Wood Snake. They generally have good fortune and they have "abundance" through other means, such as good health, wonderful friends, strength of character, an elegant lifestyle, and resilient spirit. What about Romance? Hmmmm? Of all creatures, Wood Snakes are most in need of knowing how to tango (as in,"it takes two"to do so!). Relationships always have cracks. Snakes have to learn how to give a little and how to hold back in order to accommodate the needs of the partner as well as themselves. A stubborn streak and a tendency towards self-absorption make communication difficult. :roll: Through the cracks, flowers grow and when they do, Wood Snakes are very responsible and sensual lovers and beautiful to behold.

http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/chinese_horoscope.htm
Kristofski

Post by Kristofski »

Well, I'm a wood rat, and also a virgo. Both of which say I'm a perfectionist. But I'm actually extreamly messy, slack and unorganised :?
I do like bean soup though!
Draconis

Post by Draconis »

Earth Dragon

I actually found out i was a Dragon when i was like 6 (school had some people come in for Chinese New Year) but didnt know iw as an Earth Dragon

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”