Birth Years

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Earth Ritual

Birth Years

Post by Earth Ritual »

The year you were born can show you the Gifts you bring into this world and can point to your Purpose for being on Earth at this time.

Find the last digit of year you are born then read the synopsis for your element below.

FIRE PEOPLE: YEARS ENDING 2-7

Fire People are connected to the worlds of dreams, visions and Ancestors. Fire People serve as a link between this world and the world of the Ancestors.

WATER PEOPLE: YEARS ENDING 1-6

Water People bring harmony, reconcilation, and balance. Water is the gateway to the Other World were non Ancestral Spirits dwell. Water People help keep peace and also bring compassion.

MINERAL PEOPLE: YEARS ENDING 4-9

Mineral People bring forth the power of language, knowledge, and ancient wisdom. They are the storytellers, the bards, and the keepers of the lineage.

NATURE PEOPLE: YEARS ENDING 3-8

Nature People are natural wizards and witches. They know the ways of magic, transformation, and cycles.

EARTH PEOPLE: YEARS ENDING 0-5

Earth People bring the gifts of helping people to belong and feel supported. Earth is the place of community and our humanity.

ELEMENTS AND PURPOSE

We choose our Purpose before we are born. The process of growing is the process of remembering and fullfilling on that agreement. On a cosmological level, groups are elementaly balanced. Therefore, people come forward at the right time to bring the Gifts and the Medicine to restore the integrity of the whole. Being in one's element and one's true nature is an expression of that fullfillment and brings balance to our families, communities, and relationships in nature.

ALL THE ELEMENTS COMBINED

Naturally, a healthy state is that we all have a balance of the elements occording to our particular natures, needs, and gifts.

OTHER SYSTEMS

There is no contradiciton between this and other systems. When we get our information from Earth and Nature we transcend culture and language. The Tibetan system and the Chinese system relate directly to this cosmology. Other pagan systems relate however they use systems based on four rather than five.

This information is based on the wisdom of the Dagara Ancestors and Elders. The Dagara are a tribe in West Africa.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

This is really cool stuff Earth Ritual. Thanks for sharing! :)

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

I really enjoyed this new information.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Thank you both.

I am mineral and this cosmology has helped me to understand why I think the way I think and what some of my gifts are.

There are other spirits that tweek the elemental nature is such a way as to trully create some unprecendented combinations . :wink:

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

Love it, thanks again. I myself am Nature, and it makes perfect sense to me.

Brightest Blessings
Radiance
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

mine fits perfectly.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

YAY NATURE!

Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I am earth :)

love
y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

If you are born more towards the beginning or ending of a year would you be more two elements ( I know this sentance is odd but I can't for the life of me make it correct.)
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

JBRaven wrote:If you are born more towards the beginning or ending of a year would you be more two elements ( I know this sentance is odd but I can't for the life of me make it correct.)
Perhaps something like: If you are born very early or very late in a year would you then have aspects of two separate elements influencing you?

And if this is so, what is defined as early or late?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Yes that is what I was trying to say.
Jan. or Dec. would be early/late in my head.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

JBRaven,

We all have all the elements influencing us all the time.

This system and exercise is to identify the Lens through which your Gifts manifest.

Once you know your first element you can get a divination to reveal your deeper connection to the others.

If you were born in Jan 2010 you are Earth. If you are born in Dec 2009 you are Mineral.

Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

YAY EARTH!

We are now in an Earth Year (2010) so there is ample work to do in working with this element.

Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

EARTH(:!
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

I'm fire *cackles all evil like*

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”