Taurus

General questions and conversations about astrology.
earth_love

Taurus

Post by earth_love »

HI! I'm a Taurus. Does this Earth sign mean that I am always grounded? Just curious. I was worried I'm not grounded, because I can pick up on negative energy from people in my vicinity, I may have to talk to where i live, etc. I used to wear jewelry with protective stones. But I actually stopped wearing jewelry, completely. In fact, that seems to be when the issues began. When I stopped wearing protective stones. Hmm...
SapphireRoad

Re: Taurus

Post by SapphireRoad »

I think the Empath's challenge lies with observing influences of Neptune & Pluto, which are said to rule the water signs.
It takes to look up your own birth chart, consider first 7 planets and southern lunar node as personality attributes, and observe aspects with Pluto and Neptune.

I've got 4 planets in fire and there have been times when my fire was smothered so no, having a planet in earth sign is not guaranteeing anything, except for your own love towards the element of the Earth.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thank you, @SapphireRoad. That's what I was thinking. I was not grounded. I'm going to start wearing my rings again. They always worked. I once looked up the stones & they all had super protective qualities. I used to be very interested in astrology. And thanks for reminding me! Since Taurus loves comfort. No wonder I am currently stuck in a comfortable rut. I forgot all about that part of my personality, I'm attempting to change.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I wonder if comfort equals stubbornness?
I can be stubborn like a bull ...and is that the moon in Taurus trait SapphireRoad? Because I hear ya earth_love, change can really be difficult to move through.
Seems stones that release one from the earth would be a good way to burst through the stuck in a rut situation. Maybe volcanic anything would work?
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Hiya @firebirdflys..Great point. Comfort sure could equal stubbornness! That's why I think I am still on this major overhaul.. Downsizing all material things that once brought me comfort. I almost want to have nothing, but the clothes on my back. This is so unlike me because I used to care about having a nice home, etc. I have completely changed from sobriety! I will look up volcanic stones, thanks for your tip!
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I forgot to add..I got out all of my rings that have protective stones on them. None of them fit me anymore. Too big. I started wearing these beautiful tiger's eye earrings I had put away, too. They work well!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

earth_love wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:38 am HI! I'm a Taurus. Does this Earth sign mean that I am always grounded? Just curious. I was worried I'm not grounded, because I can pick up on negative energy from people in my vicinity, I may have to talk to where i live, etc. I used to wear jewelry with protective stones...
I’m also an Earth sign, Virgo. Grounding and shielding are acts of willfull intent. An Earth zodiac sign doesn’t mean that we Earth signs are perpetually grounded. Nor does it block reception. The zodiac sign denotes personality traits, motivations and interests. Grounding means we direct the energy flow through our energy body to root into the earth; it channels overloads away from us and brings stability.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thank you, @SpiritTalker. That's what I was thinking. I'm not very skilled at grounding or shielding. I feel really agitated, alot. Recognizing it & learning about some positive mindfulness techniques, to help myself. Until I can buy the stones I want 😁
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

earth_love wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:01 am & learning about some positive mindfulness techniques
that is one of my favorite quick meditations, just be mindful and listen to the sounds of what is going on around you, without trying to attach a meaning or evaluate what you are hearing, while taking in several breaths.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thank you @firebirdflys. Cuz I'm not skilled w meditation, either. Like I said, I was suffering w agitation. I've been intermittent fasting lately with water & that really works for me. Clears my head, totally. There are benefits & I can fully concentrate.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”