The Magick Nook website 2.0

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
DPhoenix

The Magick Nook website 2.0

Post by DPhoenix »

Ok now that things have stabilized for me, I'm back to working on my website. This isn't a social site like here but it offers educational information on the craft & the metaphysical. It's a work in progress. Some of the features (coming soon) will be digital book downloads ($1 each) and I'll be putting together some online courses. If anyone is interested in creating a course (minimum of 7 classes on the subject) and getting a commission each time someone takes the class let me know. The courses will cost $10 - $15 and your commission will be 50%. After the cost of hosting and server fees my profit is about 25%. Payment will be made once a week each wednesday via paypal. If you wanna check it out to see what I have so far visit http://themagicknookllc.weebly.com/. Thanks & Goddess Bless! <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
DPhoenix

Re: The Magick Nook website 2.0

Post by DPhoenix »

oh! and it needs to be original content, no infringing on any copyrites :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”