the good witch

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Kat
Banned Member

the good witch

Post by Kat »

if u haven't watched it, I recommend that u do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtZ729dOks that's ''the good witch wonder''. there's also Charm, Garden, Destiny, Family, and even her tv series http://geektv.me/watch-online/the-good-witch
*Blessed Be*
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: the good witch

Post by SnowCat »

I like those movies. I haven't watched the series yet. I like the way it presents witches.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

I only saw one of the movies but we are going to watch the series. The first episode was good. It's very fluffy.

I did have a problem with her mention of herbs. LOL. In the first episode she gives her daughter a herb elixir to drink. And she names the herbs (all which I use in my sleep tincture). The herbs she mentions are to help with insomnia and will make you fall asleep. And she gives her daughter this drink before she goes to school. LOL. She'll be asleep at her desk.
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

lol it's not exact and informative; it's for fun. it's just a good way to represent witches to the public. the series is on every saturday; sundays it's on the net. and her policeman husband died in the line of duty eh? at what movie this happened? I'd like to see everyone's reaction.
*Blessed Be*
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Oh I know it's for fun. I'm liking it so far.

Its not been very witchy so far, but its Hallmark Channel after all.

I just tend to notice the little things, and sometimes wish the writers would do their research. Not just this show but on others.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”