Mom writes "fanfic" of Harry Potter

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Mom writes "fanfic" of Harry Potter

Post by planewalker »

I was a fanatic for comparative religion because my father; a "I don't give a Sh:tian." married a Southern Baptist. Opposites sometimes attract. It was all to real. If anything it lacked true fanaticism. When a man went to heaven, he was surprised that it was a relaxed, partying place. Going down one street he noticed his guide was bringing him into a rather severe looking neighborhood where only loud hymn singing could be heard. The guide whispered," Take off your shoes, don't talk and walk on tip-toes!". He of course complied and they went quietly up the street. When they were past the guide said,"It's OK now. That's the Southern Baptist neighborhood. They think they're the only ones who make it into heaven.".

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”