How did people find out you are a witch?

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.
missbelladonna

How did people find out you are a witch?

Post by missbelladonna »

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any funny stories about people finding out you're a witch without you telling them?

My story is that I came into the office after my shift, and I talked to our then new employee. Within fifteen minutes of me just causally talking and joking around she was like "LOL you're a witch, aren't you?" A week later, I asked her how she knew, and she said, "Because I'm a witch too haha." Now, we're the local office witches. Our boss got us matching witch hats one time.

I also had a recent incident where someone visiting the office handed me some booklets on "how to heal your relationship with god" and tell me that witchcraft was evil blah blah blah, but I wasn't sure how he found out? Super unprofessional, I know. I wonder if I just give off that vibe though?

What are your stories?
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel

L.J.Hex

Re: How did people find out you are a witch?

Post by L.J.Hex »

So cool. I wish that would happen to me some time too. :D I still had not met up with someone who just "knows".

One friend of mine got to know when I mentioned without thinking too much that sorry for replying so slowly (on messenger), I'm busy writing my book. Then she asks what am I writing.... And the rest is history. :lol:

Not much else to tell, I guess its not that easy to "read" on me despite of wearing a pentagram necklace all the time. :D But for a metalhead, that's nothing weird so nobody seems to ask much. why don't they see it? It should be obvious.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

As far as I know if friends figured it out they don't care. It's never come up. I'm just me. I have a small plaque on my front door that says Merry meet merry part merry meet again & in all the years I've lived here only 1 person recognized the saying & asked. And it stunned me. I'd forgotten the plaque after so long.

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SpiritTalker wrote:As far as I know if friends figured it out they don't care. It's never come up. I'm just me. I have a small plaque on my front door that says Merry meet merry part merry meet again & in all the years I've lived here only 1 person recognized the saying & asked. And it stunned me. I'd forgotten the plaque after so long.
I have that on my door also... And nobody bats an eye about it. Some time I wish they would. Perhaps I should make a new one and add enough weird symbols to it. :lol:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.

barker

Post by barker »

I have never told my parents that I know magic. So I have this fantastic independence and world to myself now that I live alone. There's hints everywhere, but honestly, a good secret is polite enough. And funny! smiley_dance

Return to “Fun things”