How was your day?? - challenge

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.
RosieMoonflower

Re: How was your day?? - challenge

Post by RosieMoonflower »

N: I've been window shopping a bicycle, because I'd like to start exercising more but when I decided to go and actually buy it today after work, it was gone! Someone beat me to it!

P: nothing too terrible happened at work today which is what I'm usually complaining about so I see that as a plus.

Rosie

moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

people are so busy today! It's like they thought the faster they move the faster the weekend will come.
One customer, while counting coins, was talking to himself "do this quickly, faster!" I smiled at him and told him it's OK, don't worry. Everyone seems so busy today. And he was like what? And then he smiled back at me

Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

N: I came to visit my grandma and wasn't prepared for enduring such coldness. She always told us about her house that is super warm.(Never trust a person with Parkinson >_<). There are -12°C outside and possibly 1 or 2 inside and I only have thin clothes and shoes.

P: I always take a hoodie with me. This time I took the thickest one, by instinct. I'm so grateful for it right now!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Today is a weird day. My mood 100% corresponds with weather changes

Morning- misty and anxiety attack for no reason
Afternoon - sunny and fun
Now - snowing and I got angry cause I got a damaged banknote that I didn't notice and the damage is so serious I can't take it to bank for exchange. I'm mainly angry because the customer was especially rude and I realised it was her tactic to move my attention away from checking money.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

P: the sun's shining! Hail old friend. Long time no-see!

N: huh?

Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

N: grandma's CT results and the feelings-cocktail that my family has.

P: I got a new incense burner. I'm easy to please, so this makes me really happy :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

N: I haven't had a proper sleep in more than 7 days. One of my teachers told me personally that he hates me and I won't see an average of 10 in his class. I had to wake up at 3 a.m. to go to some courses for the admission exam.
(This happened in 2 days)

P: I am an unicorn. I feel extremely happy, laugh a lot and am in a good mood, without having a reason besides the fact that the sun rises in the morning. Maybe it's a reaction to the lack of sleep, but I love this positive state.

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

RosieMoonflower wrote:N: I've been window shopping a bicycle, because I'd like to start exercising more but when I decided to go and actually buy it today after work, it was gone! Someone beat me to it!

P: nothing too terrible happened at work today which is what I'm usually complaining about so I see that as a plus.

Rosie
Darn, I miss cycling so much! I love riding a bicycle and this comes from a person who doesn't really like most sports :D But riding a bike is something else. Have you tried second hand shops? My bike is Peugeot, about 1500 years old :D but it's like the best bike ever and I actually bought it for 50 Euros. Just an idea.

About the day. Well, nothing negative has yet happened today.

Good: I got to be lazy all day long doing nothing but watch TV and be on the computer which happens every once... in a year for me :D
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner

RosieMoonflower

Post by RosieMoonflower »

YanaKhan wrote:
RosieMoonflower wrote:N: I've been window shopping a bicycle, because I'd like to start exercising more but when I decided to go and actually buy it today after work, it was gone! Someone beat me to it!

Rosie
Darn, I miss cycling so much! I love riding a bicycle and this comes from a person who doesn't really like most sports :D But riding a bike is something else. Have you tried second hand shops? My bike is Peugeot, about 1500 years old :D but it's like the best bike ever and I actually bought it for 50 Euros. Just an idea.

About the day. Well, nothing negative has yet happened today.

Good: I got to be lazy all day long doing nothing but watch TV and be on the computer which happens every once... in a year for me :D
I'm actually glad I didn't get the bike now. I ended up going on a trail ride with my friend and she has two bikes, a rode bike and mountain bike. She let me try riding both and I actually prefer the road bike. And, I don't actually think I'll be doing any actual mountain biking, just riding the paved trails mostly.

@yanakahn, I'm open to the possibility of a second hand bike, but the thing is, is that I want one that's 24" and most women's bikes I've seen are 26". I'm pretty short and I had a 26" mountain bike years ago but I didn't like riding it because it was hard for my legs to reach the ground when I would stop, so I eventually sold it. But, I'll keep looking around at some of the shops that carry used bikes and see if the right one comes along!

Anyways, I'm glad I didn't end up getting the bike I had wanted because now I can find a road bike instead so there's my positive. My negative is that some of my propagated succulents are not doing so good, and a few have even died. :(

Rosie

CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

P: my wife came back

N: my wife dumped me again, for the same guy, 8 hours later

moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

CleverlyDisguised wrote:P: my wife came back

Oh, no... :cry: I'm so sorry to hear that, Cleverly Disguised!

CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

moonraingirl wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:P: my wife came back

Oh, no... :cry: I'm so sorry to hear that, Cleverly Disguised!
It's life...

moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

P: beautiful sunny day, good mood

N: invisible again. Was at the store at the cash register, cashier scanning my stuff quietly (it's not usual to chat with customers in big stores in Europe. Saying this because I've heard they do talk to you in the US, don't know if that's true). Then he looks at the man behind me, telling him something about different price of my tissues. The man was like but these are not mine!
Than the cashier looks at me and looks surprised that I'm there. Hey, i was standing where paying customer is supposed to stand, the man he talked to was still in the queue.
What's surprising about this is that I feel fine today, I even put on my makeup and nice clothes and it is one of those rare days when I'm satisfied with myself. But still invisible?
Similar happened to me in another small store just a few weeks ago. I was paying, than the cashier starts a long chat with another worker, ignoring me completely for a couple of minutes until I told her that I'm in a hurry. Her shocked, surprised response "oh, huh?" giving me back my change. I felt quite good on that day, too.

The amount of times this happened in different places with different people is just so high. Am I supposed to become a spy or what? :-)

Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

P: It's sunny and warm. This makes me feel alive and reborn.
N: I'm in a mood that is too good to think about negative stuff
moonraingirl wrote:N: invisible again.
Do you want to be seen? I mean you said you were feeling good about yourself, but did you wish others could see you too? Or maybe others could be a side effect; a protective measure for your empath nature. If people can't see you, they can't drain you. :-)

moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

I wanted to be seen on that day. I felt good and had energy. I guess it's a form of protection. I'll have to learn to manage it.

Today I stood up for myself. There's this customer that has been annoying me for about 6 months. He is old and allways drunk.
At one time, he started grabbing my hand when I was giving him money and touching me. I told him not to do that and he stopped. However, now every. Single. Time. He comes he says: don't worry, I won't touch you, won't touch you! This was going on for half a year, several times a week., he repeated it a few times each time. I tried different approaches.
I told him calmly not to do it. I ignored him, but he kept repeating over and over until I told him something. I tried being friendly in case he does it for attention. I ignored that sentence completely, but said something about another topic. Nothing worked. Today my nerves broke and I started yelling at him like crazy, threatening to call the police if he says it one more time. I said it and asked if he understands me. He said "but I don't want to harm you". I asked one more time if he understands, louder. He repeated and I repeated even louder do you understand me?! This was repeated 3-4x until I yelled really loudly and he said: understand. It was like from a movie :-) I couldn't recognise myself. :-)

Next time he comes I'll record him on video, just as I promised. I know he doesn't break the law and I don't want to cause him any problems. He's just a silly old drunkard. But I want to make it clear I mean what I said. I'm sure just the threat will be more than enough to stop him (especially after the scene I made today :-p). But if it will be necessary I'll show the video to local town police and ask them to scare him a bit.

Return to “Fun things”