How was your day?? - challenge

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.
Bychan Wulf

Re: How was your day?? - challenge

Post by Bychan Wulf »

P: my parents let me choose 3 charms for my Pandorra bracelet and they didn't say anything when I chose the pentagram and the tree of life.( it this trend isn't known all over;this bracelet is actually a silver tubular bracelet which you can buy talismans and charms for in order to personalise it. I wasn't very excited about it,untill I figured that it can be my pagan symbol.)

N:I finally got the cold.

P: my best friend started to accept the me-pagan thing and doesen't seem bothered by it any more. She also started talking about meditation and energy yesterday,leaving me speechless because I thought she was the kind of person that only believe in herself.

N: I feel like I have a boulder in my stomach for no logical reason
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

N: I miss Cody- I'm working less and he is working more... I never see him anymore and I miss him.
P: We wrote out a vision board for our goals in 2017 and are working on planning out time to spend with one another.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

HazelWolffe

Post by HazelWolffe »

N: I'm still waiting for my Paycheck to hit my Bank Account so I can buy my final Holiday Gifts online so they get shipped on time.

P: I had a wonderful time bonding with my Boyfriend's Daughter by helping her bake for her "School Market". We made a bunch of cookies and cupcakes for her fellow classmates to buy with "Tiger Bucks", her school currency. She even used her own money to buy all the baking stuff.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

N: I suited-up in cold weather gear and went out to shovel snow. I had my cane in one hand, snow shovel in the other.

P: by golly, praise to the Powers, i got the job done. Hot coffee in my mug now. Fingers thawing. Life is good again. And the sun came out.

HazelWolffe

Post by HazelWolffe »

N: So I finally hit a point in my life where my self-confidence is super low, as well as my body confidence. So low, in fact, that I cry every time I get undressed to take a shower, bath, or just to change.

P: My boyfriend helped me get a gym membership, and I'm ready to go first thing after work today.

moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

I had a lovely day today, the sun was shining after a long time.
I decided to get back to Russian after a long time (about 10 years?). I watched a few videos and I got a headache. It's funny. The videos were intermediate and I was able to understand most of it as my native language is from the same family. But now I feel sick a bit. It reminded me of severe headaches that I used to have when I studied English intensively. And my brain froze when I switched suddenly from Russian to English. It was so difficult to write first two sentences in this post, I couldn't quickly recall words :D

CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

I went to the gym for the first time in 6 years and did an intensive upper body workout, focusing primarily on my upper arms and chest

Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

P: I was called a witch today, by one of the people who know a little about my spiritual work, but no about the spellwork.

N: I'm not sure if she said it for fun, or really meant it. And at this point, I'm too afraid to ask :lol:

P: Every single person I know, caught the viral cold that became a threat for the entire city; I managed to stay healthy.

N: Can't find another one. My disposition is too good to think negatively;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

I did laundry before 9:00 a.m. Hot diggity dog. The rest of the day I can play.

HazelWolffe

Post by HazelWolffe »

P: I've managed to keep true to the gym and my diet for the past week and a half. And in the process I've lost 2.3lbs.

N: Something is wrong, and I'm feeling super drained. Partially from the workouts, but it feels like I'm catching some sort of illness. I'm ready to pass out at my desk.

Silvana

Post by Silvana »

Positive: I learned and I got a 7 in my Anatomy class. We have two exams, this one the oral one and a written one. Now I hope I'll do at least as good as I did now.

Negative: Having 3 oral exams and a verification at Sports Class was very tiring. When I got home I ate and then went directly to sleep.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

N. Working on all this paper junk that's been boxes for years, it's giving me high anxiety.
P. I'm making a bit of progress on all those boxes. :D

TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

N: Got some weird vibes at work

P: Got to leave early. :)
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Negative: patient 1 had low blood pressure; patient 2 needed a house call from the emergency house call service; patient 3 was taken to the ER and then to detox for meth use

Positive: I made it home safe

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

P: It's warm and it's snowing beautifully. The snowflakes are as big as my thumb: 5 minutes outside turn you into a snow man and the view is spectacular.

N: I have a school-free week but I have to go everyday for extra literature classes at school and at the prep hours all around the city. Untill now, I knew that free week equals vacation and free time. Apparently not. Everybody thinks that a free week means studying and doing homework for 20 hours and sleeping 4.

Otherwise, it's a nice day :-D

Return to “Fun things”