Are you doing anything witchy?

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.
JennAdeleK

Re: Are you doing anything witchy?

Post by JennAdeleK »

Love this question in general... so, am I do anything witchy currently??? Yes, actually... crafting some sigils. Anyone else?
"Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
~Wicked~

NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Gardening, planting new things and blessing them while doing it.

JennAdeleK

Post by JennAdeleK »

NeverMoonAWerewolf wrote:Gardening, planting new things and blessing them while doing it.
Ooooh! Excellent! What are you planting? All I've put in in so far this year is a little bit of garlic.
~Wicked~

NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Oh hm.. all the English names for stuff.

Several perennials,mostly the roots and bulbs, and I sowed multicolored cornflowers on a small patch, 5 roses, offshoots of gooseberry and blackberry, and 2 larger bushes of currant, which a neighbor didn't need anymore. and I am still needing to find out where I want to sow several colors and types of vines. Still going to need more plants, however,with the current crisis I don't want to go out a lot to find them.

I have several hers and veggies in the lil' greenhouse (cat protection) inside which still need to be planted. We will be preparing raised beds for them soon - can't bow down that much anymore.

Today we will also clean the temple hut outside.

JennAdeleK

Post by JennAdeleK »

NeverMoonAWerewolf wrote:Oh hm.. all the English names for stuff.

Several perennials,mostly the roots and bulbs, and I sowed multicolored cornflowers on a small patch, 5 roses, offshoots of gooseberry and blackberry, and 2 larger bushes of currant, which a neighbor didn't need anymore. and I am still needing to find out where I want to sow several colors and types of vines. Still going to need more plants, however,with the current crisis I don't want to go out a lot to find them.

I have several hers and veggies in the lil' greenhouse (cat protection) inside which still need to be planted. We will be preparing raised beds for them soon - can't bow down that much anymore.

Today we will also clean the temple hut outside.
Wow! That's awesome!!! :flyingwitch:
~Wicked~

Return to “Fun things”