People please, use paragraphs! (when describing your dreams)

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Moon_Stone

People please, use paragraphs! (when describing your dreams)

Post by Moon_Stone »

I know dreams are very vivid and are essentially one, long run-on sentence, but when a reader is opening a post about a dream and sees a gigantic paragraph that seems to go on forever, it looks much more like a chore to read than a pleasure. Please... make paragraphs!!

(You might actually be limiting yourself and may not receive everyone's input by making the content look never-ending in a giant paragraph... some people will just skip over these kinds of posts!)

Bright Blessings & Pleasant Dreams!

~MoonStone
Stonehenge
Admin
Admin

Post by Stonehenge »

Good point, I was about to post a dream I had the other night, and after waking up in the morning I started typing it to have for sharing, and I did not make paragraphs while typing it, but I believe you are correct about what others will precieve it as without paragraphs, good point.
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey; we are spiritual beings on a human journey."
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Thanks Ron. :28:

It is very easy to go on and on with every minute detail of a dream when explaining it; I know from experience that's really the way we 'see' our dreams when in print. (And then trying to read through them is a bear when it's giant and seemingly all one sentence.) :wink:

I do it too, so everyone... you're not alone. :28:

~Bright Blessings~
smallpoxx

Post by smallpoxx »

Well despite my love of writing paragraphs are something i never really bothered with,to be honest. I guess now is as good a time as any! I'l do my best, sorry if I dont get it perfect though :lol:
Charlemagne

Re: People please, use paragraphs! (when describing your dre

Post by Charlemagne »

nothing worse than seeing a blob of words ...

yes there is ... an overfilled closet.

or lipstick on your date's front teeth is regretable too.

HIMSELF

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”