a dream thats confusing the hell out of me

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
stormer89

a dream thats confusing the hell out of me

Post by stormer89 »

so last night i dreamed that i ran into my ex dylan. he was the best boyfriend i ever had. i dreamed it was like my senior prom or something even though he broke up with me before then. all i really remember was a strong powerful emotional connection while we were kissing. and then we were back together. i havent seen him since last x fest (a really huge concert in my area) and he is with someone else now. i havent actually dated anyone since him. i've liked other guys and messed around with them, but i havent let myself get so emotionaly connected with them.
and now my buddy chris wants to set me up with one of his friends who sounds like a catch, but im a little nervouse about putting myself out there. and this dream i just had doesnt help much. ahhh! confused!!!
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
nini

Post by nini »

Sorry to interrupt but I think your dream is simply a strong manifestation of your desire (to be with Dylan) bot physically, mentally and emotionally. The very passionate feeling that you have in your dream is a reminiscence of the past. Maybe you should agree with your friend. Have a blind date. Let go of the past.

I reckon that you remove all momentos of Dylan in the living room (if there are still some) as it carries some energy from him so you can move on :wink:
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”