so i have

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
stormer89

so i have

Post by stormer89 »

been remembering my dreams latley. and in full color. which is weird. usually i dont remember them at all.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
RainWizard

Post by RainWizard »

This is knd of off topic but have u ever read any Carlos Casteneda? In his conversations with Don Juan it talks about the dreaming body or the double body.. some ppl have taken this to mean astral projection tho most of Casteneda's 'trips' into the spirit world with Don Juan were body and soul, he was altogether there and this is what Don Juan refered to as seeing and dreaming. Its pretty heavy stuff totally blew my mind.. i'm going to open up a thread here soon on some of the teaching and try to get a discussion going. I already got a discussion going on another board but I'm not too sure that anybody's really interested. Ya I dream in color too. But its usually a bunch of inane gibberish and astral garbage. Thats why I don't put a whole lot into the whole 'dream' thing..
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

nope ill try to look into it though if i have some free time
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
nini

Post by nini »

Those dreams may symbolically giving you some guilt feeling that's why you can't remember them. Consequently here are the reasons why some dreams cannot be remembered"

1. dreams are too painful your subconscious is blocking the memory
2. dream produces guilt feelings
3. your mind is too busy digesting other things that your mind considered the dream to be unimportant
4. you are physically and emotionally exhausted. you don't want any additional pain
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”