Awful Snake / Wedding Dream..Any Clues?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Dubh Barin

Awful Snake / Wedding Dream..Any Clues?

Post by Dubh Barin »

I had an awful snake dream last night.. I dreamt I as repeatedly bitten by tiny diamond back rattlesnakes, babies. All over my chest, while wearing a bridal gown at a wedding. In my dream, when I found the parent snakes, two of them, they were terrorizing people all over. One even went through a mans throat with his snake head. Gross!! But when Iwas bitten over and over again, I pulled down my shirt and I had bites all over, I began to feel spacy and like I was high on acid or something.. I ended up trying to scream for help, no one there and couldn't scream, and ended up driving my husband's nash metropolitan around town, trying to get away.. weird.

I also have dreams about tornadoes, but they never suck me up, just the ones I love, like my husband..
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

hope this helps

Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

Rattlesnake
To see a rattlesnake in your dream, represents the passage of time

Wedding Clothes
To see wedding clothes in your dream, signifies new friends and pleasurable undertakings.

To see soiled wedding clothes in your dream, signifies a falling-out with an admirable person

Tornados
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”