Calling dragons

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
korbin

Calling dragons

Post by korbin »

I slept without prayer that night. I dreamt I was meditating front of an altar and with candles front of me, dressed in hood and cloack. I then started whispering and started to call dragons! I woke up at the end of the words in fear, wtf was I doing? I was whispering in real life. I had a thought of two, very lively dragons moving like snakes. Any idea what to say about this? I had never thought about dragons before now. Does this means i have great potential in draconic wicca or something?

The dream was one of those who is not exactly a dream but more an experience.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Calling dragons

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Draconic perhaps, but then it will probably not have anything to do with wicca. To me it looks like you knew what you were doing in your dreamscape.

There are plenty of resources on Draconic magic. Did you catch the co9loror maybe the names of the dragons?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Not all dragons are menacing, and you can work with dragons within the framework of Wicca. It could be that they are messengers for you. There are typically 4 kinds of dragons, earth, air, fire and water. And some have encountered a spirit dragon. Since you said they slithered, could be they were earth dragons.
Perhaps keep a journal of your encounters, to see how this progresses.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

korbin wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:35 pm Does this means i have great potential in draconic wicca or something?
Yes, it means you have potential in the form of power. Dragons are powerful creatures.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”