Re: Shadow people

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to calmly read through the threads. I wanted to touch back on a shadow person dream someone mentioned on the thread.

I have had these dreams before. The shadow figure also stood by my doorway watching me. This happened many nights until it made its way in my room in my dreams.

There were some where it was right above my face staring at me almost nose to nose. Other times it would be back at my doorway with smaller shadow people around. In that particular dream, I was holding my son in fear. In the dream, I felt like the shadow person was guarding the entry to my room, but I did not feel safe with this shadow person.

In the timeframe that I was having those dreams, I sometimes woke up feeling violated and sore in unmentionable places. I would also wake with bruises almost every day, even if I didn’t remember the dream.

I’ve recently started having these dreams again. It’s been about 3 years since the first time. Again with bruises and shadow people.

Any ideas? Thank you.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove tapatalk
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Re: Shadow people

Post by SpiritTalker »

Have you considered similarities to “experiencer’s” of alien abduction scenarios? I have no suggestions on how to stop the dreams but wish I did.😕
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Have you considered similarities to “experiencer’s” of alien abduction scenarios? I have no suggestions on how to stop the dreams but wish I did.[emoji53]
Hi!

No I haven’t researched much of those experiences. I’ll read on those. The physical pain and the visible marks when I wake up are what concerns me most.

And no worries. Any insight or suggestion is appreciated.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove tapatalk
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yeh, those are what prompted the suggestion, & the 3 year cycle.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

We have a good thread here about that sort of thing. I'll see if I can locate it.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Thank you both so much!
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertising, please remove
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36092
Not sure if this is the one, but go ahead an try the search feature at the top left, I saw many topics that dealt with shadows,, but they were mostly about shadow work.. the search feature may appear differently as I see you're using tapatalk. Which btw, could you turn off the signature advertisement? That would be much appreciated.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”