Potential Connection to Spirit Guide?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
tayc1998

Potential Connection to Spirit Guide?

Post by tayc1998 »

I'd like to start by saying that this is my first post, so please forgive me for any mistakes or typos!
To prelude, I had this dream in december of last year, and even that morning of, the exact details are fuzzy. But despite that, it has stuck with me, and every time I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes. Though to be honest, I have no clue why it has that effect.
I had just gotten into meditation proper, and made the decision to try and reach out to my Spirit, asking for proof of existence (dumb move, I know.) So i put in my headphones, turned on music, and got comfortable. This is in bed, since its the only way I can get privacy and quiet. I went through the whole standard routine of relaxing, imagining holding a white light, all the fun stuff. I then mentally asked the universe to show me my Spirit, to show me proof that this is the path I'm ment to be on. After a bit, I suppose I fell asleep, because it started getting weird.
The white orb I started with turned into a Crystal ball, made of what looked like white quartz. It mesmerized me. Then, it started to change. What looked like almost black lightning shot through the sphere, and left black lines all through it. This enchanted me even more. It felt heavy, and important. Then my chest got heavy, and it felt hard to breathe. I heard a whisper behind me, or maybe in my head, telling me the sphere was my soul.
The details after this get fuzzy, but a ghoulish figure appeared in front of me, bringing a wind with it. It wasn't threatening, and it felt like I've seen it before. Still finding it hard to breath, my consciousness shifted. What followed was flashing images of places I knew in my heart, but couldn't remember. The figure stayed in front of me as the images and scenery changed, saying things I can't remember. Between flashes, I would start to wake up, unable to move or breathe, but begging for it to stop. I clearly remember saying "please stop" over and over every time I woke up. The figure said at one point that I had asked for this. Which I suppose I did.
This went on, until I eventually truly woke up, at about 5 in the morning. I was cold, soaked in sweat, and crying.
Since this event, I can't stop thinking about that Crystal Ball. Its like a pull in my chest, a longing for it. And I also believe I've spoken to my guide since, just in a less intrusive way. Is anyone able or willing to offer insight? As I said, this has stuck with me, and I feel like I need clarity in the matter.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Potential Connection to Spirit Guide?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome. Eh-yuh, I can see how that was a powerful experience.

I think when the voice said the sphere is your soul it was meant metaphorically rather than literally. Think of the properties of a quartz crystal sphere and the symbolism that could have in describing the nature of the soul. Black lightening might represent something like desires that weigh down the soul...? Ie., The sphere became heavy & it was important. Being aware of unrecognized desires that drive us would be important.

Knowing places in your heart that you can’t quite recall in waking consciousness suggests to me the soul’s reincarnation in multiple lifetimes in different places and times.

The weight in the chest may be associated with stirring or awakening the heart chakra and relates to soul-Presence.

Whether this was at the instigation of a spirit guide or the higher-self that is the soul I can’t say. The non threatening ghoulish figure might be how your subconscious mind perceives the guide as the dream already gave the sphere as an image of soul. Didn’t it seem as if the info had been delivered by this figure? I’d call something looking like the Star Wars character Yoda a non threatening ghoulish figure so it’s what you imagine or conceive in the un-conscious.

It’s quite reasonable to become emotionally stirred by the soul ... it’s a unique love 💕 relationship.

Hope that helps.
tayc1998

Post by tayc1998 »

To be honest, while I experienced sleep paralysis regularly as a child, this was my most... Vivid experience. After it happened, I was a little terrified. But as far as deciphering goes I had no clue where to even start, so thank you for the insight!
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk signature advertising, please remove
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Have you put up protections when doing this kind of work?
Be aware there are false guides out there. Be sure this image has your best interest at heart. Ask a qualfying question next time you see it. Like who sent the image, what is its purpose, and how do you know it is here for your benefit.
By the way, please swing by the intro section and let us know a bit about you and your path. Thanks 😊
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”