Soul Connection & Constant Dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
LadyLuna

Soul Connection & Constant Dreams

Post by LadyLuna »

New member here, I'm at my wits end and came across this forum while searching Google.

I've been a vivid, lucid dreamer for as long as I remember. This is also my preferred means of communication with the spirit realm(s) because I can completely tune in and not get distracted by the outside world. I've got a very specific problem and I have no idea where to turn or what to do about it, though I do need to give some context.

Long story short, I met a soul connection last year and I helped him through a bunch of his past relationship trauma. Unfortunately we didn't end up together and I assumed that was the end of it; he ghosted me and a month later we had both found a boyfriend/girlfriend during the same week and are currently still with our partners. My understanding what that the lessons I took away from the experience was more confidence within myself, and to know that the brief period we spent having a casual fling was me helping him realise all women wouldn't treat him as badly as his ex and it was okay to open up emotionally.

Done and dusted, right? I thought so, but ever since we've been apart I've been dreaming of an alternate life path with him every single time I go to sleep. I've tried numerous avenues of breaking the connection, and looked into karmic release. I've asked my guides to block these dreams and I've put all manner of protection up but the dreams won't stop. It feels like a wound is being open up every day and I'm struggling to move on because of this.

A close mutual friend spoke to me today and said he was asking her about me, and that they're sure his girlfriend was a way to test me which backfired because I realised I was worth more than his games and moved on. Is it possible the dreams keep happening because he's forcibly connecting himself to me? I've never in my life felt such a strong pull to someone and was absolutely heartbroken that things didn't work out between us, moreso because it felt like I lost a dear friend.

If anyone has any advice it would be so very welcomed! I've even tried disconnecting spiritually and the dreams persist. I'm so tired.

Thank you so much for reading my post, I truly appreciate you taking the time and energy to help ❤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Soul Connection & Constant Dreams

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and allow me to say welcome. I don’t know a thing about lucid dreaming so I can’t comment. I hope others here can offer suggestions.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Sounds like a rubber band under tension - putting energy in consciously pulling one way, unconsciously 'something' is pulling another. No wonder you are tired.

Rather then throwing up barriers perhaps try to relax and explore and listen to the messages within the psychodramas that keep coming up? Record them then analyse them in the cold light of day like any other dream / symbolic study.

It's not like you have to go in any direction you don't wish to, or placidly accept any suggestion - imagination and dream would be an ideal safe playground to do so don't you think?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

As I understand it in lucid dreaming you have control of the out come or the direction of dream and have the ability to ask questions and get answers.
And as Corbin mentioned keep a journal, record significant symbols, colors, places and any messages/answers etc and analyze that in your journal.
There is no real reason to loose this person as a friend is there?
Best of luck. Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”