Surge of dreams during the pandemic

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
rjmamula14

Surge of dreams during the pandemic

Post by rjmamula14 »

You may have heard reports that in the midst of the corona virus pandemic, people are having a surge in dreams they can remember. You may have experienced such yourself and I myself have. Do you believe their is a connection and if so what do you think it is?

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Surge of dreams during the pandemic

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do you mean just more dream recall in general, or dreams with a specific theme?

In my dreams in the past month I’ve frequently returned to astral level “markers” that I have seen many times. So I’m out and about almost nightly which hasn’t been the case in a couple years.

I’d expect that the plandemic has stressed people and rattled the collective consciousness.

rjmamula14

Post by rjmamula14 »

SpiritTalker wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:00 pm
Do you mean just more dream recall in general, or dreams with a specific theme?

In my dreams in the past month I’ve frequently returned to astral level “markers” that I have seen many times. So I’m out and about almost nightly which hasn’t been the case in a couple years.

I’d expect that the plandemic has stressed people and rattled the collective consciousness.
More recall in general. Personally I am an essential employee getting hazard pay and benefiting well. So I’m not so stressed right now. However while many have trouble sleeping while stressed, it’s the opposite for me. Sleep is a retreat and I wake up with clearer thoughts. I’m also transitioning to a new era in life, as I will soon be moving into a new apartment which I am excited about.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

I'm recalling having various sorts of re-occurring dreams about not being able to see people. It's becoming disturbing struggles in the form of not being able to get out, or away or otherwise being trapped, people I can see yet aren't really there, or they are there and I cannot touch them. I don't have very good dream recall anymore and I wish I couldn't recall these.
BB, FF

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I have had the most vivid dreams for the last about two months since... Forever?

This coincided with taking melatonin to help me sleep as I'm terrible at it most of the time. But at the same time, the timing matches with all the corona madness. I think the last time I had so many dreams I remember and some absolutely life like back when I was a kid. There's other things too, very personal things I've written in another thread here, which absolutely have an effect on my dreams.

Its been very lively in the dreamland lately.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”