Interpretation please

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
ThunderFog

Interpretation please

Post by ThunderFog »

So essentially the dream started out with me getting dropped off in a helicopter telling me I was being dropped off for some kind of meeting which was kind of unusual but nothing too out of the ordinary for my dreams but then just before we touched the roof of the building I just appeared inside and it was all of a sudden a lot more realistic and I was more lucid, so I didnt know where to go but I still had the idea that was going to a meeting in this strange building it was a very large building with double doors that separated various sections and open doors leading to rooms I dont know what was in the rooms but they were pitch black with darkness so I just started moving and went whatever direction felt right then I found a room with the lights on and a closed door and entered it but I appeared where I started I got an uneasy feeling at this point but I did the same thing I traveled a further distance to reach the lit up room this time and when through some sets of double doors and was starting to get worried about some sort of danger but then i found the lit up room and when in but reappeared at the start after I appeared this time I had a sense of impending doom and it seemed like parts of the building were getting darker so I started running I saw a pair of double doors that were lit up like the previous rooms but as I approached I got a strong sense or feeling of danger so I backed away and ran and kept looking and felt the darkness closing in I found a stairwell and ran down hoping to find safety on a lower floor the lower stairs were cut off by a pitch black wall of darkness the way I came in was too the windows to the outside were light so I looked outside I was high up like 5th floor or so at this point I was just about close to fully lucid and aware I was dreaming I think so I looked and thought if I hit the ground and this is a dream I should wake up right? Then I noticed a nearby rooftop about 2 floors down and I thought alright no time to debate and jumped for the lower roof I made it I looked around to check my surroundings and there a about teenager sized humanoid floating there emanating darkness it seemed to be made of a sort of solid darkness I'm not sure how to describe it, I dont remember exactly what it said but I think it claimed to be some kind of god but it didnt give specifics and I think it tried to intimidate me I think it also tried to get me to follow it, I got the sense that it was lying just outright lying so I insulted it at this I could sense it was very annoyed that and I could tell by the face it made and charged it and tried to tackle it with my should and either just as I made contact or just before I hit it the roof below us caved in we both fell and then I woke up

Thoughts comments, if you want more details I'll try to answer but it was a while ago like a month or a few and I just remembered it recently
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
ThunderFog

Re: Interpretation please

Post by ThunderFog »

Anyone? Here I'll even clear out the cobwebs on this post I really just want to hear what people have to say.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

ThunderFog wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:26 pm I think it claimed to be some kind of god but it didnt give specifics and I think it tried to intimidate me I think it also tried to get me to follow
In one of your previous posts you said that you and your fiancée were surrounded by spirits of not entirely good nature, yet both of you were ok with that?
Is that correct?

To me such conclusion looks rather suspicious, that two people would be attuned to be ok with whatever roaming spirits around. One yes, here and there... but two people to feel it that way, together... very unusual.

Now either you live in some LHP sect and don't talk about it,
or you just ignore the hostile nature of such spirits, such as victims of vampires don't really realise they're being drained.

In latter case I'd just say your abode needs better attunement with spirits truly helpful to you.
Other than that sorry to upset you if I did, I'm not good at dream interpretations without knowing intimate context of people's lives.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

We're lone practitioners we didn't actually know either side practiced magic originally, neither of us actively practice anything dark we rarely do actual spells in general because the owners of our house are strict religious people who probably think magic is evil and stuff, I practice out of genuine interest to expand my knowledge she practices because she has a tendency to either attract or bump into spirits and rather have some knowledge on how to protect herself then not should she need to, we don't seek to force out spirits that could be considered dark because not dark doesnt mean evil or bad intentioned it could just be how they gather their energy or their disposition to you influences how you perceive them but most spirits around here seem to mind their own business so we dont see any reason to try to force them away especially since a lot of them leave on their own volition
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Yes that is wise. Unfortunately many spirits are pranksters. When they know you can wipe them out they pretend to mind their own business, yet seize the opportunity while we sleep. Yuck.
Same as I said, imho silver lining to seeing false gods is increased motivation to get connected with those (gods) truer to your nature.
Blessings to you
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Turrearle

Post by Turrearle »

Your dream may new hope for success and message about overcome of your difficulty.
Vortunfir1988
Banned Member

Post by Vortunfir1988 »

Some people experience insomnia, where they wake up frequently throughout the night.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”