Meaning

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
The_lone_wolf

Meaning

Post by The_lone_wolf »

What is the interprtation of killing an unknown person in a dream ?
The mark of an warrior is not that he can kill , but that he can tolerate pain and fatigue with a smile or a laugh , never losing good humor , and he still loves . .
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Meaning

Post by SpiritTalker »

Slaying a shadow of self
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

Is it good ? I killed a couple of policemen by thrashing them on the floor .
The mark of an warrior is not that he can kill , but that he can tolerate pain and fatigue with a smile or a laugh , never losing good humor , and he still loves . .
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Fighting our shadow is like overcoming a bad impulse. Dreams exaggerate to get attention.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Depends on how you view police.
Generally thought to be an authority figure.
You wish that that to be dead within you.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

I view police as thief and scoundrels . Their actions depend on bribe and political pressure in this nation .
You may know what the police are doing at the Indian capital . It is in CNN news 18 .
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Then it is the thief and scoundrel within you that you wish to be dead.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

In a dream it was dawning at nearby riverside . The riverside looked definitely well decorated than in reality . There were trees beside road and the birds were very beautiful but like none i have ever seen . The birds looked like raven but instead their feathers were violet and they uttered beautiful sounds . I saw the riverside in another dream . There i was riding instead of walking and in opposite direction .
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

firebirdflys wrote:Then it is the thief and scoundrel within you that you wish to be dead.
bb, FF
I do . :)
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

Is there a significance of flying in a dream ? I can hover over ground in a dream . Once hovering over ground i nearly hit a building , scared , i moved my arms and with a sound like a storm i found myself high up and next moment i was falling down . I woke up .
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well I’m sure you get it that dreams of flying are likely to be some manner of out of body spirit travel.
The_lone_wolf

Post by The_lone_wolf »

This OOB is very interesting . It is superb . This is one of the reasons i love the astral layers .

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”