Crumbling Rainbow Dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Hazel Moon

Crumbling Rainbow Dream

Post by Hazel Moon »

This is a dream I had a couple days ago. It made me curious, so I thought I'd write about it here to see what people have to say about it.

The dream took place at home. I was in the family room, looking out the window. I think it was nighttime, and I think it was either very cloudy or smokey outside. Then the sun came up, the smoke and/or clouds went away and there were beautiful rainbows stretching across the sky.

These rainbows twisted and spiralled across the sky. It looked like one of them was close enough to touch, so I reached out the window and grabbed one of them. But the rainbow turned dark and crumbled in my hand.

I remember holding these brittle pieces of the rainbow, watching the colors darken until they were almost black. I took these pieces and put them in a jar. The colors I remember most were red and blue before the pieces turned black.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Crumbling Rainbow Dream

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just my 2cents - the family room represents the dreamer and familial or agape love (non-sexuial) for others. The rainbow is all the good feelings that comradely love brings as bridges crossing darkness and vagueness. When we try to take hold, control, direct and grasp love it darkens into the shadow-self of manipulating, selfishness and crumbles. Saving dark pieces into a jar is holding on to the past.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”