Hypnagogic hallucinations now shared dreaming

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
BaethanOC75

Hypnagogic hallucinations now shared dreaming

Post by BaethanOC75 »

So. Some months ago I used to get a lot of hynapogic hallucinations, where I would see faces, or just eyes staring at me. voices trying to talk to me, or hot flashes with a loud hiss in my ears, sort of like some-ghost was slapping me in the face. I guess this is an improvement from the gigantic ball of eyeballs.
Now. I am having a lot of shared dreams, with people I don't know, but they seam familiar to me, and I get the feeling I either know them or should trust them. Then something strange happens within the dream, and everything changes, except I don't wake up.
My normal dream prior to this would be me getting stuck somewhere, or jumping and falling. I would wake up. Now when something scary is happening, I don't get scared.
My latest dream, I was in a big old house, lots of wood stuff everywhere, panels on the walls, late 1800 design. Then I was told the ghost is about to appear, and I turned around to observe the glass china cabinet door pop open, pause, then open, someone in the room commented it was "her" as in the ghost, and then the door closed and the ghost walked into the kitchen, with me following the ghost. I couldn't see any ghost, or figure, or anything within the dream, but I knew and followed this ghost all the same. I turned to see that the room was now empty and everyone else whom I was sharing or "dream walking" with was gone.

Any suggestions on what is going on?
Or why?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hypnagogic hallucinations now shared dreaming

Post by SpiritTalker »

Maybe a bit of awareness training.
BaethanOC75

Post by BaethanOC75 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Maybe a bit of awareness training.
As in I am receiving some, or I should go and get some awareness training?

I had thought maybe I just wasn't listening or paying attention to the faces and voices. Considering I didn't recognise any of them, and the "fight or flight" would kick in after the first syllable, I would only get a "hel" not hello, or Bae, not Baethan, it makes it difficult to communicate.

I will look into some awareness training, and see if it ends on my fail list like meditation.
But Thanks SpiritTalker
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was thinking along the lines that it was providing the op to develop and increase awareness.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”