Weird Dreams and Illusions

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Aki-kun

Weird Dreams and Illusions

Post by Aki-kun »

Hello to everyone! For the past years I've been seeing many kind of scary,confusing, realistic nightmares that many times connect to each other and I don't know what they actually mean or what shall I do to make them stop, to give you an idea of what I mean here are some of them:

It all started when in my dreams I saw something "entering?" in me. It was kinda a painful experience and I guess the worst nightmare I have ever seen.

Afterwards I started seeing dreams in a white room. Such us a mysterious guy who pushed me into a bloody lake and told me when and how I will die but it was blurred.
But this white room in many dreams was turning into a space room where I was talking to dead people, mostly my grandma.... I was going to her and hug her and tell her everything that bothers me and I was feeling like I don't know I was being taken away?

Then I have these kind of dreams such us one called demon hunting and it was telling all different type of demons,from the most harmless to the most dangerous and then I saw a very disturbing thing, like... I can't even describe it, I literally woke up and vomited.

Moreover. I see illusions when I'm awake as well, such us shadows, black cats, room being filled with bats and once I heard a woman saying : Paris *time I don't remember* I regret these 2 seconds of my life and then a black shadow started running really fast above me and I couldn't move.

Last but not least, I've been noticing weird stuff happening in my house too,such us door opening and closing by itself but also cups and bottles shaking like crazy

Does any of you have any idea what could it be?
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Weird Dreams and Illusions

Post by SpiritTalker »

You haven’t said much about yourself so I’ll have to generalize the few thoughts I have to offer. Our age and former traumas in life circumstances can impact us years after. It helps to do grounding exercise immediately whenever these experiences occur. Of course if you’re dreaming you ground when you awaken and shake off the heebie jeebies.

. Something entered - Not knowing how the something entered you or what it was - the nearest chakra to the point of entry may suggest a clue
. White room and other reference to space room - possible Extra Terestrial abduction experience
. Dream of blood lake - could be an influence of menstruation onset if you are female; same re: death
. Talking to dead people in white/space room - common alien abduction experience, also feelings of being taken away
. Some people see the various types of ETs as demons; no comment possible on what you saw that made your vomit; you have my full sympathy
. Waking illusions - eyelash motion in field of vision and the brain makes a picture or hypnagogic hallucination
. Doors opening, dishes rattling - could be poltergeist or earth vibrations. For example bottles will rattle in my refrigerator when an 18-wheeler truck down shifts on the freeway 1/2 mile away.
Aki-kun

Post by Aki-kun »

That's interesting and helpful. Thanks a lot [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Sometimes the dead don't RIP and sometimes that is due to a demon or another malevolent entity. My advice would be to do spells to let the dead rest and guide them to the beyond, then deal with the demon.

The entity won't give up easily, and the dead is it's shield. (It'll use them to attack you and protect itself. )

Before bed I suggest you do some sigil magick to protect against nightmares and dream invaders. But before that you should do things to stop the dead from preying on you, which you can do in a multitude of ways to guide them to pass on. (They're "hungry ghosts".)

When confident enough, you should attack the entity in your dreams. But no right now until you're balanced. The dead and entity will cause you mental illness so I suggest some meditations to handle your negative emotions that the entity undoubtedly feeds off of. Buddhist meditations are good for this and there is plenty on YT.

And if it is from your past life, Buddhism helps with that. The entities that prey on people who aren't human follow people life to life. They don't reincarnate and know of your previous identities. Don't fret though, all these techniques I provided work on that.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Keep yourself grounded and shielded. My own experiences have led to prowl the astral while my body rests.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Aki-kun

Post by Aki-kun »

Lady_Lilith wrote:Sometimes the dead don't RIP and sometimes that is due to a demon or another malevolent entity. My advice would be to do spells to let the dead rest and guide them to the beyond, then deal with the demon.

The entity won't give up easily, and the dead is it's shield. (It'll use them to attack you and protect itself. )

Before bed I suggest you do some sigil magick to protect against nightmares and dream invaders. But before that you should do things to stop the dead from preying on you, which you can do in a multitude of ways to guide them to pass on. (They're "hungry ghosts".)

When confident enough, you should attack the entity in your dreams. But no right now until you're balanced. The dead and entity will cause you mental illness so I suggest some meditations to handle your negative emotions that the entity undoubtedly feeds off of. Buddhist meditations are good for this and there is plenty on YT.

And if it is from your past life, Buddhism helps with that. The entities that prey on people who aren't human follow people life to life. They don't reincarnate and know of your previous identities. Don't fret though, all these techniques I provided work on that.
I see thanks for your help. What kind of spells are you talking about?

I haven't heard before the one about past life and I'm interested uppon this topic in general. Do you happen to have any sources I can look up to?
Aki-kun

Post by Aki-kun »

SnowCat wrote:Keep yourself grounded and shielded. My own experiences have led to prowl the astral while my body rests.
Astral hm.... I don't know it just follows me everywhere
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aki-kun

Post by Aki-kun »

Another random thing I didn't mention about it is that this thing gave me a good ability of sensing people's death, I have guessed that like 3 people would die soon while they were perfectly fine and they did
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Aki-kun wrote:I see thanks for your help. What kind of spells are you talking about?

I haven't heard before the one about past life and I'm interested uppon this topic in general. Do you happen to have any sources I can look up to?
You can get various sigils, make them, then charge them, and then you burn them into reality. I do this for the spirits of the dead, by using sigils like these. I also tend to chant "Om Mani Padme Hum" when I am helping spirits pass on, but I am Buddhist so lol. I do this chant over the sigils, as well. Anyway, here is a video explaining the mantra as a form of magic.

The asura in Sanskrit, are in Hinduism and Buddhism, as well as Jainism. (In Japanese it's "mazoku" or "ashura".) I found that information from the Shiva purana I believe. (The puranas are hard to find in English and I could not find this specific book in English anymore. D: ) Both Buddhism and Hinduism go into depth about it. The asura are "fallen gods" who are against the gods themselves, thus demons.Here is an article about it. They tend to plague people and attack the gods. For the reincarnation aspect, check out the six realms of existence. Likewise, the article speaks of preta or hungry ghosts.

It's hard to find English sources on the asura, very few books are published on the topic. I tend to have to ask natives, or those fluent in Asian languages, and consult online articles to get info on them.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Lady_Lilith wrote:
The asura in Sanskrit, are in Hinduism and Buddhism, as well as Jainism. (In Japanese it's "mazoku" or "ashura".) I found that information from the Shiva purana I believe. (The puranas are hard to find in English and I could not find this specific book in English anymore. D: ) Both Buddhism and Hinduism go into depth about it. The asura are "fallen gods" who are against the gods themselves, thus demons.Here is an article about it. They tend to plague people and attack the gods. For the reincarnation aspect, check out the six realms of existence. Likewise, the article speaks of preta or hungry ghosts.

It's hard to find English sources on the asura, very few books are published on the topic. I tend to have to ask natives, or those fluent in Asian languages, and consult online articles to get info on them.
This is both cool and interesting, at least to me, you should make a topic on this I'd be interested in learning more. And discussing it if you don't mind
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
Aki-kun

Post by Aki-kun »

ThunderFog wrote:
Lady_Lilith wrote:

This is both cool and interesting, at least to me, you should make a topic on this I'd be interested in learning more. And discussing it if you don't mind
Yeah I agree that they should

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”