Spiritual Meaning Behind My Dreams?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
neri

Spiritual Meaning Behind My Dreams?

Post by neri »

Hello there,

My name is "Neri" and I've been neopagan my whole life, but I've mainly practiced wicca for 5 years now, although I've struggled with my spirituality and practiced/believed in it on and off over the years. I recently went through a period where I questioned my spirituality, but now my dreams are getting me back into it. I'll tell you guys what I'm experiencing, and I'd love to hear any input, thoughts, comments, or opinions about it.

So, ever since I was little I've always had extremely detailed, complex, long, and otherworldly dreams that feel so real. I recall at least three of these very detailed and fantasy-like dreams a night, and I can clearly remember everything that happens, even though they can't really be explained because they are so abstract. I never dream about everyday life (going to school, being with family), but rather, every night is an intense journey to another planet, land, or fantasy world. The scenery I see in my mind is so crazy and beautiful and weird I can't even describe it. I never have nightmares.

Not only this, but my dreams contain extremely strong "feelings." That's the only way I can describe them. It can be comfort, fascination, nostalgia, or something not describable. These feelings stay with me throughout the day, and honestly my dreams are feeling more and more powerful nowadays, and it's starting to feel like a deeply spiritual thing.

What do you think? I've struggled with believing in a spirit world, but could I be connecting with some spiritual world or heaven? Could my subconscious be trying to tell me something? Honestly, like I said, my dreams are becoming so strong and potent in my life, I'm starting to become convinced that there's some meaning behind it.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Spiritual Meaning Behind My Dreams?

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Treat them as real, for they most likely are.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Nero. Just to suggest another way to view it - From your description it would seem the dream-scapes evoke the feelings. So inversely the feelings use the dream-scapes as a method of expression.
laakshi

Post by laakshi »

Dreams are I think a pictorial representation of the future! So, treat them as a future reality.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”