Rattlesnake in dream, interpretation help

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Onlybeentenminutes

Rattlesnake in dream, interpretation help

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

I've been having a rough time with my girlfriend, so incredibly genuinely just gonna assume that's where this all came from? But we're trying to make this work so I'm wondering what this dream is trying to tell me.

The big part of the dream started with us driving around in some kind of buggy or four-wheeler out in the scrub. It was surprisingly covered with animals - like too many animals, but it was cool. However with that came the fact that there were rattlesnakes everywhere, and after a few close calls we ultimately ended up being bitten.

Specifically, a single rattlesnake came up and bit us both at the same time on the hands - it got my left hand and her right hand.

We drove to a nearby college after that because it had a medical center. They were going to have us pee in some solution to test whether or not we had actually been bitten and whether we really needed antidote.

I wasn't able to pee in the same solution - they gave me something different because my blood sugar was apparently too high and it would mess with the results (I have type 1 diabetes in real life).

So I head into the bathroom. And at some point after stalling, the toilet disappears behind me. I very Specifically Remember kicking the air around where it used to be and being confused because it really had just disappeared - where the pipes had been connected, it was just a couple of holes and red liquid was bubbling out of them.

I turned away from the missing toilet to the mirror and desk near it and there was this tray - it looked like an old surgical tray. There was a big fat slug on there, it was creating a dark orange trail - There was a bunch of other really gross stuff that in the end made me happy, and then I woke up

Something about all this just seemed like I needed to know something on the meaning of the dream. Thank you for any interpretations
Last edited by Firebird on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: graphic details against the rules
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rattlesnake in dream, interpretation help

Post by Firebird »

Onlybeen, You have asked a slew of questions to dreams requesting help and interpretation in which you rarely reply or even thank the responses.
I suggest you consider the time and thought put into those responses.

Also, as scary as your dream was it breaks the rules with respect to impact on some readers, and had to be edited.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Re: Rattlesnake in dream, interpretation help

Post by SapphireRoad »

I confess I ignored some of your posts because of thinking the same things like Firebird said.
Since I enjoy your stories I'd like to share a thought.
Onlybeentenminutes wrote:I've been having a rough time with my girlfriend, so incredibly genuinely just gonna assume that's where this all came from?
Specifically, a single rattlesnake came up and bit us both at the same time on the hands - it got my left hand and her right hand.

We drove to a nearby college after that because it had a medical center.
Right would be the active force and left the receptive force in the dynamics of your relationship. Snakebite would be the trouble and medical centre a still ongoing chance to heal everything and restore the relationship.
Onlybeentenminutes wrote:, it was just a couple of holes and red liquid was bubbling out of them.

I turned away from the missing toilet to the mirror and desk near it and there was this tray - it looked like an old surgical tray. There was a big fat slug on there, it was creating a dark orange trail - There was a bunch of other really gross stuff that in the end made me happy, and then I woke up
Looks like a distorted sexual affairs to had formed the argument between you.

If the gross insects and similar make you happy you probably have different taste in life than me. I don't know how to interpret that other than to just bless you so that you enjoy being yourself truthfully.

I don't know how much it is allowed to say to someone young a herbal tip, but to counter diabetes I think it is worth drinking and observing the effect of tea from blueberry leaves, if I recall young blueberry leaves would be the best.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”