My dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
RainChild

My dream

Post by RainChild »

A few nights ago I had a dream I did not understand and I need help it is still bothering me. I do not know if it was just a weird dream or if it meant anything. The day continued on like normal but I lost in court to my ex and his new wife.

I dreamed there were 2 big spiders black in color. There was also this bigger black spider like thing that was black but also see through. The big one was fighting the 2 spiders and the spiders did die however one of them had a spirit like thing go into the bigger black and clear spider like thing.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My dream

Post by SpiritTalker »

My sympathies to your entire family for all you've been going through.

The spider dream would illustrate how you feel about the loss. The spiders would seem to represent the ex & wife & you. The battle is a "dead" issue after the loss. The spider that released the spirit thing would be the ex. The big spider would be you. The spirit thing could represent your daughter as you'd carried her before birth.
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

Meaning she will eventually become like me?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Huh? I dunno where you're coming from for that. Just impregnating is all the spirit-thing entering the bigger spider meant to me. Very Freud.
RainChild

Post by RainChild »

As you can tell I have been very stressed and I am just trying to understand. My mind is on my next court date for my kids the day after mothers day. So I'm a bit frazzled. Sorry.
Mordinna86

Post by Mordinna86 »

I think the spiders protect you, and maybe we inherit one from each parent. They're our friends. One at each shoulder like knights. They're really soft, you should ask if yours is there, they get all emotional and are good at music, they're so slushy. People call them spiders because they feel scared by them and it helps label them as threatening. They become the 'bad guys' all the time in fiction. A bit like muslim women in burkas being targeted, for looking creepy. It's lame. They like to insuate ppl who love blacks are always depressing, introverted losers. They are amazing people who stick up for us though, I talk to one of mine. I think one is chosen as preferred as we move on in life, or it wins and upgrades to look after you as an adult.
I don't know why or how, but it's what I've experienced.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”