White Rat named Henri

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

White Rat named Henri

Post by SpiritTalker »

I just woke from a twice repeated dream in which I'd lost a white rat named Henri. He was a dearly loved pet. In the dream we traveled around town together. I arrived home & discovered "I forgot Henri" and immediately began to leave & fetch him, but i was shaking so badly I'd had to calm down. My parents had small tasks for me to do before I went out again. It was twilight before I could fetch Henri.

I drove to a small shopping center & approached the parking area thru a tight squeeze between a red pole & a parked car. This was a customary route & cut across a short alley. On the corner of the alley & parking lot was a reddish brown, brick bank. Henri was in a hole in some broken white-trim brickwork on the corner of the bank next to the short alley.

I woke from the dream about 20 minutes ago. I'd hastily tried to get out from under the twisted blanket so I could rush out and fetch Henri. Sitting up I realized I don't have a pet white rat. The dream had been so real. Oh...one of those. I still haven't had my coffee. I just started typing.

So either this dream was meant for someone missing a pet, or it's a metaphor & something is up with Henry Kissinger...a white rat of another species.

I want my coffee now.
L.J.Hex

Re: White Rat named Henri

Post by L.J.Hex »

Good morning. You had an interesting dream. :D

I wonder if you will dream of the white rat for the third time. If its about Kissinger, I hope your dream is prophetic and that rat goes missing for good.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”