Dreams of various spiritual entities

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Karma Khaos

Dreams of various spiritual entities

Post by Karma Khaos »

First, the more generalized question - How do you know what sort of entity is contacting you in a dream? Is there any way to differentiate between Deities, angels, spirit guides, etc.? Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I ran a search and found nothing.

I had a dream last night about a very tall, thin man with blond hair. Actually, the dream wasn't about him, he was just sort there, as though offering moral support, but also evaluating me, which really stuck out to me. Another point that really stuck out to me is that I actually saw his face (it was beautiful, but in a cold way) and I normally don't see faces when I dream. He was affectionate, but also detached. Overall, it felt like "not the average dream."

Any help / suggestions would be wonderful. If I'm being contacted by someone (which I genuinely feel that I am) I'd like to try and sort out who it is and why.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dreams of various spiritual entities

Post by SpiritTalker »

I take a different position. Why play spin-the-entity guessing games or accept any passer by in a dream as a contact? Who the heck let them in? Kick 'em out. Use your shields. Make a firm resolution that only the one you want to work with may access your dreams. If there's business to be done it can be done through that one authorized presence. A presence that causes any distrust does not belong.

One way to know your spirit guide is to consciously work at a relationship thru meditation & dream-work. Request the guide to use recognition signals. Repeat the instructions nightly before sleep.

Getting acquainted with your higher self is another idea. It works the same. So if external "spirits" don't appeal to you then work to develop communication to your own HS. It takes time.
Karma Khaos

Post by Karma Khaos »

SpiritTalker wrote:I take a different position. Why play spin-the-entity guessing games or accept any passer by in a dream as a contact? Who the heck let them in? Kick 'em out. Use your shields. Make a firm resolution that only the one you want to work with may access your dreams. If there's business to be done it can be done through that one authorized presence. A presence that causes any distrust does not belong.

One way to know your spirit guide is to consciously work at a relationship thru meditation & dream-work. Request the guide to use recognition signals. Repeat the instructions nightly before sleep.

Getting acquainted with your higher self is another idea. It works the same. So if external "spirits" don't appeal to you then work to develop communication to your own HS. It takes time.

lol Okay, so that's awesome advice that I do plan on taking in the future, but having said that, I should have probably mentioned that in no way did it feel as though he were not "supposed" to be there. He was strangely familiar, considering I'd never seen him before.... at least not to my recollection.

I'd really just like to figure out what the purpose was for him being in the dream in the first place.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well you said he offered moral support & evaluated. The dream let you see his face - which you said is unusual so it has significance. You are meant to know him. Seems like a job description for a guide.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”