Dreaming about awareness of past lives?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
GroundedDancer

Dreaming about awareness of past lives?

Post by GroundedDancer »

I had a dream last night that I was out on a field-trip like excursion with some friends. We were staying at some, what I can assume as historic, building. While there and taking a self-guided tour around the building with someone who felt crazy familiar but not at all at the same time (it felt like we were super well acquainted even though neither I nor dream me could pinpoint who they were). Anyway, at times, I would enter a room (with the other person close behind), and get visions/flashbacks of that room involving myself. Like me and the space were connected somehow (it didn't happen in every room, just some rooms. And I didn't see myself in the visions but felt the personal presence).

Could this have been some sort of attempt within myself to connect to past selves? I have no idea, but it seems too meaningful to push aside.

EDIT: I've also been dreaming in threes for a few days now. Every day when I wake I can recount 3 dreams that happened that night, and they've all been rather personal-feeling. One of the dreams that accompanied this one was one where I was searching for someone in a room full of arguing people who are close to me, and when I found them behind a bookshelf, I only saw their eyes and immediately began falling backward toward the floor. I didn't know if I was passing out or dying. I kept moving but remained still at the same time? I saw family dragging my body away and people crying at the sight of my seemingly lifeless body. However, I /was/ still moving and I hoisted myself through a white-pebble pathway until my mom could see me and hear me again.

I don't know what to make of any of these. Just that they aren't simple dreams.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dreaming about awareness of past lives?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, I think you're in the zone.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”